Chapter 4: Weirdo

Hyerim's POV

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion after reading the note, as I pasted it in my locker, grabbing my books and went to class.

While I was about to enter my class, someone grabbed my wrist, as I looked up to that person.

"We're not in the same class. I'm sad," he pouted, faking a cry.

"It's fine, at least your class is not that far from mine.", I assured him.

"Right, at least you're just a wall away.", he said, nodding.

"See you in the lunchtime!", he waved happily, and walked into his class.

And with that, I entered my class, and saw Jimin already sitting in his seat, and as he notices my presence, he immediately set the book he was reading onto his table.

"Hey!"

"Hm,"

"My friend will be studying here too, I heard he's coming today!", he informed me, smiling brightly at me.

I turned my head to him, and he gave me a nod as soon as the new guy's name left my lips.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes,"

"I met him,"

"Oh, really? Where is he? He should be here by now—"

"He's in class 18-2,"

"Ah, so he's right next door. I'm going to visit him in the lunchtime," he said.

"He said he will be here at lunchtime,"

"Ah, is that so?", he asked, smiling sheepishly, as I nodded.

And right at that moment, our new Calculus teacher walked in, fixing her glasses, before putting her books onto the table.

She smiled sweetly, dimples poking through her cheeks, as we all stood up to greet her.

She politely asked us to take our seats, before standing in front of Youngjoon's desk.

"Hello, guys. My name is Kim Namsoon, and I am going to be your new Calculus teacher. Oh, and I will be your new homeroom teacher too.", she smiled.

"I know her," Jimin elbowed my side as he whispered to me. "He's my friend's older sister,"

"She's pretty,"

"Yeah,"

"Um, class monitor stand up.", she spoke as I stood up, smiling at her. "What's your name?", she asked.

"Hello, Ms. Kim. My name is Shin Hyerim," I said, introducing myself politely, bowing slightly at her.

"What a pretty girl," she smiled, as I just smiled sheepishly, mumbling a low 'thank you'.

"Okay, let's start our lesson—wait a minute," she stopped in the middle of her sentence, as she laid her eyes on Jimin.

"I know you," she eyed Jimin with squinted eyes.

"Park Jimin," Jimin smiled, as she clicked her tongue, simultaneously snapping her fingers.

"Ah, right. You're my dongsaeng's friend," she said.

"Yes,"

"Be a good student, Park Jimin.", she advised, and Jimin nodded eagerly.

And so the lesson went on, until our English teacher walked in, and we had another two hours of learning, and was left with an English essay as a homework.