Springtrap's Plan

(Springtrap's POV)

I thought about how to get Nina back and I wrote down the plan so I don't forget. I smirked. "You'll be mine again, Nina" I chuckled and my eyes glowed in the dark as I smirked.

(Bonnie's POV)

I watched Nina sing and dance. I saw her parents and the other animatronics watching as well. I smiled, thinking about how beautiful she is and I didn't notice I was blushing.

Foxy saw my face and smirked. "Seems the bunny likes your daughter, captain" he said and Freddy glared at me. I gulp before watching again.

(Nina's POV)

I didn't notice what was happening because I was too busy singing and dancing.

I finished and everyone clapped. I playfully bowed and giggled as I saw Bonnie blushing.

(Foxy's POV)

I smiled as I watched Bonnie and Nina. You may be asking if I have a crush on her too. No, I do not. Nina is like a little sister to me. I look at her parents and my ear flicker. I hummed to myself as I noticed someone missing and I yelp in surprise as Goldie appeared.

"Your brother is over protective of Nina" I told him. "He is. But I don't blame him" Goldie said and I nodded, understanding what he meant. He disappeared and I sigh.

To be continued