Book Ideas {1-5}

A/N: The second half of this book is possible outlines, sentences or ideas for future stories. Some of the ideas will have a possible book cover as well; if you want to use a suggested cover, message me.

For credit: tag me/mention & ( if using a cover of mine state that it was done by me!)
_______________________

1) Title: Secrecy
Genre: Action
Sub-genre: Mystery

Idea:  In which the main character fakes his/her kidnapping, to assume his/her double life.

Cover 1 - Featuring a female as the main character

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Title: Let Justice Reign
Genre: Action
Sub-genre: Adventure

Idea: Haunted by the souls of the forgotten in her suburban house, Everleigh Grudgewood goes on a quest to avenge their lives by uncovering what truly caused their deaths but she uncovers some truths about her family "business".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Title: Watch Out/ Eyewitness
Genre: Teen Fiction
Sub-genre: Thriller

Idea: In which the main character from the time he/she was a child, is able to see person's deaths but can do nothing to stop them. Can be written as diary entries throughout the years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Title: Runaway
Genre: Mystery
Sub-genre: Teen Fiction

Idea: The main character dies in a fatal accident. However, his/her spirit still looms because he/she has to come to terms with all the evil deeds he/she did whilst alive. Here's the catch the main character has 24 hours to redo everything he/she did wrong. If they fail they will never have peace.

{I know this one is kind of lame but bear with me.}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) Title: On The River On The Bank
Genre: Horror/Thriller
Sub-genre: Adventure

Idea: A group of friends are held hostage by the game master. Whenever the game master yells river (N.B only the players can hear said game master) the group of friends have to drop everything they're doing and make it to the safe zone aka 'the bank' within 5 mins. If anyone fails to reach the safehouse in the allotted time, he/she will drown in front of the remaining friends/get mauled by an animal/die a slow painful death (the deaths become more gruesome as the game progress). The winner, becomes the new game master and sets the current one free from his/her duties or any ending of your choosing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Don't forget to vote and comment on which idea you plan on using!