❖ ɪ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ❖

Frank and Alina had been dating for a few months now

Frank and Alina had been dating for a few months now. Frank scared away the people that tried to mess with Alina. He was very protective of Alina and would do anything to keep her safe. But he hadn't told her what he's done, he did tell her though that he was a part of a cult and that he was the leader. One day Frank noticed that Alina was becoming distance and seemed bothered. Alina wouldn't tell him what was going on so Frank took it into his own hands. They were just walking around the circus. Frank told Alina that he was gonna get them a drink and he walked away but he stopped where he was hidden from Alina's view. Frank had his hood like always. He watched till he saw a guy go up to Alina. The guy seemed like he was flirting with Alina. Frank went over to Alina and the guy backed off. Later take night Frank was heading to his and his friend's place when he saw the same guy. Frank smirked and slipped his mask on. He took the guy to an abandoned warehouse. Of course Frank beat the shit out of the guy before he gutted the man. He had beat the man till his knuckles were bloody. Frank just wrapped his knuckles in bandages like they always were when he goes out to kill.

There was a knock on the trailer door where Alina was staying in

You..

AlinaValeska