Chapter 2

Faith .PO.V

==================================

I sit on my bed reading a poem Ben, my friend from poetry class, lent me. I realize that I have to meet the 'losers club' at the quarry. I get off my bed and change into a light baby blue dress with white spots.

 I get off my bed and change into a light baby blue dress with white spots

I leave my house trying to ignore my stupid Mom. I leave successfully without her noticing me. When I get outside I get on my bike and ride over to the quarry. I find Baverly Marsh riding her bike.

"Hey! You're faith right?" she asked. "Y-yeah." I said shyly. "I heard you are also going to the quarry wanna ride together?" she asked. "Yeah! sure." I say.

We ride together and talk to get to know each other. We get there and see the guys in there underwear.

"Who's going first?" asked Eddie.

"We will!" said Beverly.

She unzipped her dress and I did the same. She grabbed my hand and ran over the edge. I giggle and we jump. 

"What the fuck?" I hear Richie yell.

when we came back up from under the water, Richie said "We just got stood up by two girls."

Soon everyone else jumped and I notice Ben is here. We start to throw water at each other. 

"Chicken Fight!!" Yells Bev.

I then feel something under me. I get pulled out the water and see Stan under me. I blush in realization and look up to see Bev on Bills shoulders. We start to chicken fight and I end up winning. In the corner of my eye I see Richie and had a bit of a frown.

~Later~

We all got out to dry ourselves. Beverly and I lay down on our towels. There was music playing in the background. I look over slightly and see the guys staring at Bev and me. Bev looks over and all they guys look away from her but Richie and Stan. They were looking at me. I look over and they looked away. 

Richie started to look through Bens bag. I lay back down and then fell asleep.

I wake up to Richie hovering over me smiling. "Wake up babe." He whispered. "We are going to Bens house. Wanna come?"

"S-sure." I say blushing.