Ch 1

Why's everybody standing outside?? asked Alex but everybody just stood in silence like they didn't even hear his question. What's in the truck?? asked Manny and with a very evil smirk on his face Alex said this nothing really just some stuff I picked up everybody stood in confusion NIGGA ANSWER THE QUESTION yelled everybody. OK ok just chill for you attract zombies Alex said while walking to the back of the truck I found a gun shop it's not much but it's better then nothing as he went on to say everybody gathered around the truck as he opened the door everybody's jaw dropped when they saw what was inside. Alex when you say it's not much were you fucking with us dude asked Brandon no Alex responded why CAUSE THIS IS A LOT OF GUNS NIGGA!! Brandon said yea man this is a gun shop on its own said Chi-Chi well I just cleand the place out and took everything it had and I did take some from the police department which is why there's so many Alex said well that doesn't matter now what matters now is that we can protect our selves with all these guns said Christian as everybody walked inside the guns that's not all I got said Alex I also hit up a bass fishing shop wait here as Alex ran off everybody was dumbfounded at what Alex had already done to keep them safe.