Protecting her

Sombra's POV

I was able to knock Doomfist out but i looked at Satya who had a horrified look. "baby are you you ok?"
"i-i'm fine" I tried to hug her but she moved away from me "how did he find us?"
I looked at Doomfist's unconscious body and sighs "I'll get rid of him" I dial up some of my friends.
Symmetra looks at me "who are you calling." She hugs me from behind I can feel her shaking a bit.
I smile and hold her hand "some friends from an old gang I was in....they  own me so they'll help me deal with it." My phone rings and my gang friends answered. "Hey Julian you own me I have a body for you to collect maybe burn it but torture this guy first." He happily agrees. "We'll be safe love you won't have to worry." I kiss her cheek and put my arm around her. "Let's go back to the hotel and relax."
When we get to the hotel I take my shoes off and flop on the bed. "I'm sorry love our vacation was suppose to be relaxing and you're terrified." Symmetra smiles and lays next to me, "but you protected me and I'm just happy you're here for me" she kisses me on the lips and I kiss her back. "I'm gonna go to the bathes would you like to come with me?"
I blush a bit thinking about my naked girlfriend nows  my chance to see it. "Ok I'll go with you."