The council

Percy
There's no school today since it's Saturday and yesterday I went on the mission now I'm going to go to Mount Olympus to ask them something.
As I knock on the door I hear a loud ENTER.
I open the door and walk in I see my father and the rest of the council.

"What is it you want Young one" Zues booms

"Hello to you to Uncle Bolts Beard"I say secretly smirking

"Really Percy? We are busy what is it you want"Zues replied in a bored tone

"Well...I was wondering that when and if the time came I was hoping I'd have permission to tell the team of my heritage"I say praying to Gods know who that I don't get shot down.

"Percy do you understand how dangerous that is-"

"Yes but its already hard enough that I need to hide undercover from them, keep my identity and have them get to know my 'alter ego' and find an excuse as to how I know the hunters.All I ask is that when the time comes I can tell them." I stare Zues straight in the eyes as we have a stare off he finally looks away and sighs in defeat.

"Fine. But anything that they do after they find out will be your responsibility. Understand"Zues says with a stern look.

"I understand, Thank you" I bow and turn to leave but not until I wave bye to my father. To think at one point I didnt even know my Father. I'm glad he's finally in my life. As I leave I think about the team and how they might react I also think about my Wise girl and how it's going to suck going back to camp without her.