Chapter 9

It started to rain &
Joe took off his hoodie to put it on u
𝐘/𝐧:Joe stop u don't have to I'm fine I love the rain ur going to be really cold.
𝐉𝐨𝐞:awww but I want u to wear my hoodie though..here don't worry abt me silly coldness is nothin.
Joe puts the hoodie on u & fixes ur hair to the sides.
𝐉𝐨𝐞:okay well I guess we gotta get going chevy & jason found our spot.
𝐘/𝐧:ha yeah.
Jason's thoughts💭: I went inside the house & noticed chevy was nowhere to be found I got worried so I looked outside & noticed he was taking a path somewhere else so I followed him & I saw joe abt to kiss y/n so I started to get Louder.I felt jealous I kinda didn't want him to kiss her.I feel like joe is just to rough for her.i don't want y/n to get hurt.I caught up with them.
Joe,Jason & u were walking back home & Jason kept looking @ u while u were staring @ the rain.joe noticed.
𝐉𝐨𝐞:*pulls u to his side so now joe is in the middle of u & Jason.
𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧: shook his head slightly.& started petting Chevy.
Y/n's thoughts💭:what's wrong with joe & Jason they seem different hmmm..joe pulled me to his side ohh the questions I have *sigh
U finally arrived @ ur house & Joe gave u a big warm hug.Jason went in to hug u but joe put his arm around ur neck & was quickly walking u inside ur house.
𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧:ummm goodnight y/n see ya tomorrow silly gorl.he says while walking slowly to his house.
𝐘/𝐧:night Jason ha see u tomorrow silly boy.
𝐉𝐨𝐞:*comes closer to u at ur door. So I guess I'll see u tomorrow he says while brushing his fingers through his hair getting wauder out.
𝐘/𝐧:yep u say with shyness.U felt ur heart beat faster because of how close joe was getting to u.
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐮𝐝:Joe come inside dinner is getting cold! She says while yelling from her house.
𝐉𝐨𝐞: okay ha..I really gotta go now he says turning around heading to his house.
𝐘/𝐧: Joe ! Wait.....
Joe turned back around
𝐉𝐨𝐞:yeah he says with a soft voice
𝐘/𝐧: ah.....love u
𝐉𝐨𝐞:blushed & had a cheesy smile on his face.he came to give u another hug. Love u too y/n remember to text me & call me. Bye he says while walking away.
Then...