Chapter 1:{Prologue}

(AJ Lee POV)

I walked threw the WWE backstage hallways nervously. For some reason, Vince MacMahon wanted to see me, and to me if you get called to his office, that means you're in trouble. I finally reached his office, but I didn't knock instead I just stood there. I had no idea what was about to happen when I walked in there. Without thinking, I knocked on the door. I opened it, and Vince smiled when he saw me.

"Ahhh, April, how have you been?"He asked me polity.

"I'm good, thank you."I'm said with a smile.

My attention soon turned to the man who I've had a crush on since we met on NXT. A man of his word, the voice of the voiceless, and the straight edge superstar...CM Punk.

"AJ, please sit down."Vince told me. I did as he told me, and looked at punk.

But he didn't look back. I looked down in embrassment.

"I have called you both here today because, I want you two in a love storyline."Said Vince. I got happy inside.

The truth is, I've been trying to get into a storyline with Punk for a while now, and this is my chance.

"So what do you guys say? You're in."He asked Punk and I.

"I'm in."Punk and I said at the same time.

Vince started to smile, and made us leave his office. I started to walk back to the Divas Locker when Punk stopped me.

"Hey, AJ i just wanted to say that if you and i kiss in this storyline, it isn't gonna mean anything to me."He said.

I looked down trying to hold back the tears. I can't believe he just said that to me. It hurt my feelings, and I wanted to punch him in his face. But, being the kind person I am, I'm gonna leave it alone.

"I agree with you 100%."I said.

We said our goodbyes, and went our separate ways. I looked down the whole way back to the locker room. He hurt my feelings so bad, but I guess you have to live with it. I entered the Divas Locker room, and got ready for my match against Tamina.

*Start of the Match*

I looked at Tamina in fear. More than likely Tamina is gonna beat the shit out of me, and win the match, but I had to use my quickness and ability to get threw this one.

The bell rang, and Tamina instantly got the upper hand. She threw me into the turnbuckle,  and have me a corner clothesline. I held my mouth, and got down on my knees. She put me up on the turnbuckle,  and punched me square in my face. I felt my cheek began to form a bruise. I started to punch her back to get her off of me. Instead, she knocked me down off the turnbuckle, and I feel on my neck the wrong way. She pinned me, but I kicked out at 2. She started to get furious, and grabbed me by my light brown hair. I screamed in pain. She gave me a running bulldog, and pinned me again. I kicked out at 2. She picked me up, and I separated with her. Instead, her large boot connected with my face. I layed out on the mat knocked out cold. She pinned me, and I kicked out at 2 1/2. She set me up for her finisher, and I decided to play posome. She went up to the turnbuckle,  and jumped off about to land on me. I moved out of the way just in time, and gave myself a little bit of time. When she got up, I put her in black widow. I pulled her arm extra tight, she soon tapped out. I let go, and layed out on the mat exhausted. The ref helped me up, and raised my hand in victory. I exited the ring holding my back in pain. I raised my hand up, and put up a peace sigh. I walked backstage as the crowd cheered behind me. When I walked backstage, I ran into my two-toned best friend...Kaitlyn.

"What's up, Firecracker?"She asked me. I giggled.

"Hey, kaity-poo. I'm good just had a match with tamina."I told her. She smiled.

"Yea, I saw. She kicked your ass."She said and I laughed.

"Shut the hell up."I said and elbowed her.

"Anyway, I heard why Vince called you into his office."She said.

I didn't answer her. Instead, I looked at the concrete floor waiting for her to say something.

"Punk...really?"She asked me.

"Kaitlyn,  its not my fault. I mean Vince wanted us to do it."I said proving my point.

"You didnt have a choice...didn't you?"She asked me.

I played with my finger nails, and nodded my head."No kaity I didnt."I said and she ran her fingers threw her hair.

"You know I don't like him. You could have told Vincent no. AJ, this is insane. Plus, to add, I heard what he said when you two left his office."She said.

"Yea, he hurt my feelings. You know I have a huge crush on him, but...he just won't budge. Its like I'm waiting a 1000 years for him to ask me out."I said and Kaitlyn hugged me.

She knows I love Punk with all of my heart, but he just won't come around. I have set my heart on what I want, and pu k is what I want. He's the one who I want to be with the rest of my life. But, that won't happen, I'm pretty sure it won't happen at all.

"Listen, I'm just gonna go back to the hotel, and play some video games alright...I'll talk to you later."I said to kaitlyn.

She slightly smiled knowing I wasn't ok, and ruffled my hair. She said goodbye, and I went to grab my things. I changed into some comfy clothes, and went out into the parking lot. I put my thing in my car, and entered my car. I drove back to the hotel with nothing but silence.

Why does my love life have to be so hard?

_________________________________________

Author's Note: Hola, I'm back and with another story. This is the first chapter, and I love this book. Its gonna be similar to my last one, but not quite. Thank you guys for 1.k+ reads. Love you all

Music: I wrote this chapter while listening to...

Song: Burn it to the Ground

Artist: NickelBack

~Cookie❤