Chapter 1

PS. Everyone in this town accepts little, because there is no way I will write something that hurts there feelings, cause my heartu will breaku. And they are also hybrids.

Jin's POV
I woke up to a beautiful sight of jungkook sucking on a dummy and smiling.

"Mommy, mommy, wake up Jimin is cuwaying (crying)" I frowned at this "Okay baby, hey, are the others a wake yet?"

He shook his head and got of me. I sat down and looked beside me and saw Namjoon sleeping.

"Wake up Joonie you have work" I said shaking him gently. He groaned cutely.

He opened his eyes sat down and saw Kookie. He smiled and said "Good morning Kookie"

Kookie smiled showing us his bunny teeth. He then looked at me and said "Mommy can you kiss Daddy?"

I blushed, I looked at Namjoon, and saw an evil smrik as he replied "Sure Kook, why not"

He grabbed my waist and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I refused he groaned and grabbed my butt.

I gasp as he entered. I immediately covered Kookies eyes and let Joonie hungrily attack my lips. We parted as soon as we were out of breath.

"Aww mommy!, it was getting good too!" Kookie whined, I looked at him then asked "Who told you to say that?"

"Daddy!, he said that if you really love someone then you have to kiss him or her, he also said the best part about the kiss is when the tongue enters the--"

He was about to finish when Namjoon interrupted "OKAY~~Kookie could you go down and be a good boy" Kookie nodded and headed downstairs.

I looked at Namjoon and whispered in his ears "If you tell any of our kids anything like that again, no sex for the whole year"

I moved back and saw his shocked expression. I giggled and left the bed.

I went downstairs and heard someone crying. I ran and saw Jimin staring at a jar of strawberry jam that was on top in a shelf. Where everyone can reach except for Jimin.

I chuckled and said "Good morning Chim-Chim" he looked at me with teary eyes and said "Momma I want some jams"

I smiled and said "You know full well that if momma gives you jams daddy will... Kill my arse" I mumbled the last part.

He cried even more I felt bad and said "Okay how about this we go shopping tomorrow and I will buy you whatever you want, deal" he smiled and said "DEAL"

I told him to sit at the table while I start with breakfast. I felt to strong pair of arms around my waist.

"Love, I'm tired" Joonie said, I chuckled and said "So was Jimin crying over a jar of strawberry jam"

He chuckled then said "I will wake up the rest of the kids" I smiled. He let go and went upstairs.

Namjoon's POV
I knocked on the door just to see Taehyung asleep holding his favorite teddy bear and saying "I luv mommy"

I frowned 'only mommy'. I wanted to wake him up when he suddenly said "But I luv Daddy more... Don't tell momma"

I smirked and thought 'Good for you Taehyung I will wake you up last'

I will wake Hoseok up first, because... Okay listen you really want me to wake Yoongi first... Waking him is like saying hello to the Devil himself.

But to my surprise when I got there and removed his blanket he was not there.

I woke Taehyung since he is a tiger hybrid.... Tigers find their prey right... WTH am I thinking Hoseok is not anyone's prey.

I panicked Hoseok does sleep walk who knows where he went. I looked at Yoongi and said out loud "Well we all are going to die anyways"

I woke him up and said "Yoongi, sorry to wake you babyboy but I need you to find Hoseok. Please!!!, you know how mommy is when she is mad"

To my surprise Yoongi pointed underneath Taehyung's bed and went back to sleep.

I looked under and saw a heartwarming sight, it was him sucking his thumb and sleeping.

I grabbed him and Yoongi and carried them in my arms while going downstairs.

Taehyung's POV
I teared up a bit seeing my daddy carrying Yoongi and Hoseok downstairs.

I sat there waiting for him but never came. I was about to turn away when suddenly, I heard panting from behind me.

I turned around and saw Daddy in front, smiling while panting. "Daddy will never forget about my little TaeTae the tiger"

I smiled and ran to his arms as he said "Two wide and free arms just for you"

And we went downstairs to eat breakfast.