Chapter 3

Namjoon's POV
I finally finished my part time job and was about to go home when Jin texted me.

Baby🐷: Joonie could you please buy some vegetables on your way.

Joonie🦀: Sure babe

Baby🐷: Thx❤️

I put my phone in my pocket got in my car and drove to the market. I opened the radio and listened to Boy with luv.

Jin's POV
I heard the door open and all the boys running screaming "DADDY!!!" and jumping on him.

"Hey guys" he placed the groceries on the counter and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

I then asked jungkook to help me with the table since his not hyper (which is rare).

Everyone gathered around the table except for Hoseok. I looked at Yoongi, he sighed and said "I'm on it"

Yoongi's POV
I went upstairs to see Hobi sitting and writing something. I tiptoe to him to see what he was writing.

He the spoke scaring me half to death "I am writing this for momma and daddy" "Dear God Hobi don't do that"

He looked at me and smiled. He hopped out of his chair and walked up to me.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. He looked at my face and chuckled "Wat, iws owr uwtlamwit guwius fwusted, downt you wemembew we use to kwiss awot when we wittel" (What, is our ultimate guinius flustered, don't you remember we used to kiss a lot when we were little)

I smirked 'so you want to play that game, huh'. I pulled him by the waist and pecked his forehead and whispered in his ear "Why would I forget"

We then sat together around the table. "About time, what did you guys do?" Jin asked we looked at each other and I answered "We talked, breath, blinked, moved"

Jin looked at me with a 😒 "Okay mister guinius" Hoseok just giggled and continued eating.

I looked up to see Jimin holding himself to cry. 'What's gotten him so upset'

Jimin's POV
I bit my lip trying not to cry. 'does nobody like me?'

~~Flashback~~
As Yoongi went to get Hoseok I looked at Momma and said "Momma I will gow(go) to westwoom(restroom)"

I was aloud and I ran upstairs. After I was done using I saw Hobi kissing Yoongi.

And a few minutes after Yoongi kissed Hoseok. I ran down upset but hid it.
~~End of Flashback~~

'First Kookie and TaeTae now Hobi and Yoongi. There is no one for me' I pouted and finished my food first.

"Jin I'm done can I go upstairs" he nodded, I placed my plate in the sink and ran upstairs.

I wrapped myself around my Chimmy blanket and started to cry. A few minutes later I heard foot steps. And the door being locked.

I peeked through my blanket and saw Yoongi. I hid immediately under and panicked.

Yoongi's POV
I looked the door and saw Jimin peek. He went under his blanket immediately after he saw me.

I removed his blanket yanking it away from his. I saw his puffy red eyes and a few tear stains.

I straddled around his hips and sat on his crotch he bit his lip and blushed lightly.

"Why are you crying, Chimmy?" his head faced the other way and I suddenly realized it.

'He might have seen me and Hobi awhile ago. And TaeTae with Kookie. Ooh I see'

"Chimmy are you jealous?" he covered his face with his delicate, small, fragile hand.

I removed his hand, entwined or fingers and pinned them on top of his head I bent down and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. (If I were to tell you I did not fan girl while writing this I would be lying)

I backed away and let go of his hands. "There are you still jelly?" he smirked and said "I don't know, could you check again?"

I smirked as well and bent down and kissed him. I let go he smiled and said "Yeah I'm not"

"So you were?" I said noticing that I accidentally rubbed on his "area" he groaned and said "Don't start, remember the last time, Jin lectured me and spanked my ass so hard, while you were eating ice-cream with Namjoon"

I got off him and giggled then said "Careful if Jin heard you say arse again he for sure will spank you 10x more"

He rolled his eyes and removed his shirt. "Damn Chimmy if you continue, I won't stop my--"

I got interrupted by knocking Jimin smiled and I threw a shirt and said "Here wear this" I opened the door and saw Kookie.

Jimin's POV
I saw Kookie and realized that I promised to play with him later. "I be there just go down with TaeTae"

He nodded and rand down stairs I got up and changed. At the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi looking at me while biting his lip and blushing.

I was about to leave when I gave Yoongi a kiss I licked his bottom lip for entrance.

He didn't let me I smirked and grabbed his arse. He groaned letting me enter. I let go and winked at him.

Yoongi's POV
I was left standing there breathless and blushing I then said out loud.

"Wait a minute, I'm being dominated, hell no"

I started to ran after him and eventually had to play with the others.