Red Coral Gemstone Hold Immense Astrological Significance

Astrology, numerology and gemstones are interconnected. These aspects consume an important part of people's holistic beliefs from times unknown and unremembered. While numerology is a part of astrology and helps in telling time gemstones often act as a remedy for any inconsistency in one's luck.

People consider using gemstones as a positive factor as they have a number of advantages. As per common belief, these stones help in gaining peace, promote love and safety. The gemstones also have the power of restoring energy fields. You can opt for any of the varied gemstones; here are few of them.

Red coral gemstone

Also known as Moonga, the represents Mars as per Indian Vedic Astrology, which is the planet of energy, ambition, vitality and blood circulation. This gemstone is perhaps the most powerful that can help one get an edge over his or her adversities and enemies.

Purple amethyst gemstone

Believed to boost courage and strength, a purple amethyst gemstone is a symbol of peace. People believe that this gem promotes healing with its soothing effect. Thus, this stone is perfect for people who are under a lot of stress, are suffering from anxiety, addiction, or witnessing mood disorders. Wearing this stone can promote mental and physical health.

Red garnet gemstone

Here again red is the color of energy. Wearing this gemstone can enable you to deal with your health issues. As the stone also provides protection from evils it would keep the wearer energized and with positive emotional being. Thus, astrologers suggest that the best place to wear this red garnet gemstone is near the heart.

White Moonstone

This gemstone holds high important since ancient times and the travelers use it as a protective talisman. The pure white or rainbow colored moonstone can help females maintain perfect life balance. These stones can also lessen depression, anxiety, insomnia, and augment creativity.

Green emerald gemstone

People wear the emerald to strengthen the heart chakra. It promotes growth, abundance, peace, harmony and patience. You would find positive results if suffering from heart, pancreas, lymph nodes, breathing or respiratory inflammations because of its anti-inflammatory reactions.

Blue sapphire gemstone

The is available in different hues, like liquid blue, velvety blue, cornflower blue and evening-sky blue. The ancient people believed that that the Earth was a giant-sized sapphire and its reflection made the sky look blue. This gemstone promotes constancy and sincerity in the wearer and is a symbol of truth.

Golden yellow citrine gemstone

This golden yellow gemstone is good for hearing difficulties, sleep problems, and digestive ailments. The stone also helps manage pain and inflammation promoting health and emotional wellbeing. If worn in its natural form, the stone boosts the positive effects and bestows the wearer with an influx of positive energy.

Depending on your requirement and as suggested by your astrologer, you can choose any of these wonder stones.