Chapter 25

It's now Christmas and Tobias still hasn't came back.He sent me back a letter and some presents for the kids.

Dear Tris,

I know you miss me a lot but I didn't think you'd miss me this much by your last letter I could tell you missed me.I miss you to Tris as I don't know if I'll come back.I'm doing pretty good right now don't worry about me.I have a girlfriend and a place to stay.But no matter who I'm with I will always love you more.I might be back by Christmas I don't know only God does as you and the kids are doing fine without me.I love and miss you Tris.

Love,Tobias

I write him back.

Dear Tobias,

I miss you too and I know you might not believe me but the kids miss you so much.The girls always say "Mom when will dad be home?"Adam even misses you.He always says "Mom when will dad be home if he ever comes home?"He never calls you Tobias now.And it breaks my heart to tell them "Your father might not come back I don't know."It breaks my heart.Tobias I need you the kids need you.We need you.Please come home please.Im happy for you but I need you.Please come home.

Love,Tris

I seal the envelope and put his present in a box.I walk into the living room to enjoy Christmas Eve with my family.-the next day-I wake up early and make breakfast for everyone.The girls run down and so does Adam."CHRISTMAS!"Maddie says in a sing-song voice.We all eat and then open presents and I hear the door creak and I get scared.It was probably just my mind.But then two hands wrap around my waist an hoist me up.I turn around and see Tobias and I hug him tight."I love you Tobias I love you I love you!"I kiss him real hard."I love you too Beatrice."He says and I let go and the kids go and see him."Daddy!"the girls shriek and attack him."Dad!"says Adam and hugs him and says "I missed you!"I hug the kids and we all thank him for our presents and sit down and finish opening them.After all that we sit down and eat lunch and go and play on the snow.This is my family.