Skin must show

Date #1 09/12/14 :

        It was a saturday. I had arranged a date with a girl I had been dying to meet, a girl I met earlier that week in the local theatre. She froze my heart the moment I laid eyes on her. She had the sexiest curves I had ever seen that went great along her scene look. I went to her house and I stood at her door I knocked once..... No answer...I Guessed she bailded on me. I knocked twice just in case she had not heard me...I heard a few words slip trough the keyhole. I couldn't make up the words at first as they appeared to have come from a distant room in the house but on further inspection, the faded words resembled "WAIT" and so I did.

           I waited, thrilled to be able to see her. Finally, she opened the door and to my surprise, she was wearing nothing but a bath towel over her tan majestic body. I could see her breast pressing hard against her chest in the struggle to stay covered by the towel. I stopped for a second trying to say a word but I only blurred out sounds from the surprise. I took a big breath and finally brought myself to say a few words "I hope its not a bad time". 'Fuck why did I ask that stupid ques.....'Before I could finish my thought she softly whispered: "No.. please come in".

           As I entered I could see shattered picture frames and ripped pictures lying on the floor. I followed her to her bedroom. She then told me to take a seat. Her bed was VERY comfortable. As I sat I noticed a humid pillow next to me. So what happened I asked. She said "Nothing" while sobbing and clearing her tears with a tissue. She then broke in tears and started explaining to me the situation "I just found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me with another girl since the beginning of our relationship". She then left the room. 'Cheat? Who cheats on a girl as hot as her?' I thought to myself. 

            Soon she came back with two glasses of water she handed me the glass with her shaking hands. She then sat next to me on the bed. I took a drink of the glass to moisten my lips and whispered in her ear "Don't worry" while giving her a hug, holding her tight. I then softly wiped her tear with my thumb while sliding my fingers up her throat and raising her head up to the point I could see her beautiful hazel eyes. I couldnt resist the temptation. I kissed her on the lips which she had gnawed from anger. She sat there frozen for a few seconds. Me not knowing what her reaction would be. She then slowly looked at my lips and gave me a kiss. I  carefully leaned over her making her lay on her bed she then rapidly slipped her towel off. I couldn't believe my eyes she was sexier than I could have imagined and she was determined to be mine that cold and stormy night. 

            She then started slipping my shirt off. I couldnt stop kissing her for a second. I could feel her moist breast pressing against my chest her nipples getting harder by the moment. My dick pressed harder and harder against my jeans. I felt her warm hands slip into my pants. I felt my pants unbutton I slipped them off faster than lightning. The relief on my dick just made my temptation stronger. I carefully slipped it into her, every inch I went into her I could hear her moaning and see her stretch in bed and squeezing harder and harder her pillow. She would slide up and down in bed as I would push it in and out. I then slipped my tounge into her mouth she kept on moaning while kissing me. I then stood up and fucked her faster and faster pushing harder I stopped as she pushed my AWAY. "What did I do wrong?" I thought to myself. She then sat infront of me and startes licking the cum of my dick slowly. I could feel her warm and moist tounge on my dick. As she stopped she started rubbing it whit both of her hands. I then cummed on her breast. She then flipped over and leaned on her bed. I took a deep breath and shoved my dick up her ass. I pushed it in, she kept moaning nonstop. After we finished I split her legs open and started kissing her pussy as she just leaned forward and moaned softly I slipped my tongue cleaning her little by little.