When you met him.

Leonardo:

You'r (h/c) hair were balancing around you. Walking on the beach you were watching the ocean wile feeling the salt fresh air. This afternoon, the sunset was wonderful. You haved past the all day long there, relaxing. Sand between your feet. You looked on your iphone to see the hour.
"Oh man", you say to yourself.
It was already 9oclock. The sun have been gone sleeping and the moon was refleting on the water. Suddently you feel a liitle weird atmospher. You chuckled. You began to walk a little bit faster and pick up your things. You lock yourself in the restroom the put some clothes on. You heard a male voice:
"You have seen this beautiful lady. I think she have the gots to be someone in the Purple dragon"
"Yah she have a pretty ass"
You feel your cheek burn in frustration. This is not how we treat woman. You jumps out of the restroom and yelled
" You as****** ! never mind about me cuz your not my style idiot ! And be more respecful please."
Your were already regreting your act when you see the two man walk to you. You walk back and hit a wall. The man who seen to be the chef was now holding one piece of your (h/c) and pressing is thing on your ankles.
"You should come with or I will take you with me" he said while smirking.
You mumbled something of not audible cuz your were too afraid. The man began to lean for kissing you when... Somebody yelled
"Don' t touch her or I will be obligated to use the strong..."

" Ok come here! i want to see that :) "

"I warned you.."
Something that look line a humanoid turtle jump down from the rooftop. You cannot believe it. You began to breath faster and faster. You vision began to be vague. You faint. You wake up with two big blue eyes looking on you. You were laying on a metal table, connect with full of machine that you doesn't known. When you open your eyes. The turtle blushed a little bit and walk back .
" Hii ... I'm Leonardo but Leo for short :)
My brother Donatello fix you up. Sorry that I afraid you. "
He said looking down the floor. But you respond
"Thank you for saving me"

"I will be honest with you... The purple dragon are recherching you now. And I think isn't wath you want but you need to stay here for a little while..."

You started crying. He recoforted you by hugging you

"It's ok... I will do my best to make it faster so youcan return back to your normal life"

"Thank, you said while looking up smiling, and by the way i'm (y/n)"

Donatello :

You were doing jogging around your house when you start to feel weird. You stop a little bit to catch your breath. You sat on the nearest bench and took a little bit of water. You haved decided to return at house because of that. But, in running. Suddently you feel a little bit dizzy and fall on the ground. you wake up with the body covered with a weird flash green liquid on you. All you'r body was hurting you. You yelled in pain. You cannot walk or move so you stay their. Fear in your eye. you past the all day on the ground suffering. The night when you began to feel again you'r leg you look at you'R reflect in a pound and you have the apparence of (y/f/a). Your covered you'r mouth to hide a yell. You began to cry when you heard a machine noise. BIPBIPBIPP!

" Hey guy's I found another mutagen"

Oh no! People coming you should go hide your self to not be capture and become a circus animal. The strange people hide you'r head in suprise in a bag.

" Don't move we won't hurt ya"

They use a strange gas to make you sleeping. You wake up later on a metal table with a big turtle head in front of you. He was wearing a purple bandana. He was looking at you caringly with is reddish brown eyes.

" Hi, I'm Donatello or Donnie. A will tell you us story and why you'r became a mutant like us."

"Hi ii, you said shyly"

"I'm (y/n)"

Michelangelo:

You wanted to organize a big party for your birthday so you called a specialist to organize it. You were the kind of girl that enjoy life and love to past time with you'r friend. you search in the telephon book to find an organizer: Cowabuga Carl sound funny. so you called it.

"Hi, here Cowabunga Carl, the best organizer of party in the town. We can make cakes, dinner, service, entertainment, etc. What can we do for you ?"

" Hi, I'm (y/n) I had called for organized a big party and I was wondering if you can come and help me with that?"

"yes, tomorrow ok for you?

"yes, I take that in note"

A day later, a funny green turtle enter in you'r house to help you with that party thing. you (F/A) jump on him happily make him fall on the ground his head rolling on the floor. But, what? He haved  a real turtle face under a falst turtle face? You began to freak out. The turtle was looking at you with a sorry face.

"Name's Michelangelo or Mikey for friend" He said with a big smile.

You cannot have fear of him cuz he look like a little innocent boy. With little frecles on his cheeks and his big baby blue eyes.

" Name's (y/n)" you say Happily. " You want to help me please "

"Yes, Partying his my passion" he said while jumping up and down.

Raphael:

I was with my gang. My chef want us to stool a jewelery. With was the next step for being in the big team. I was stooling because I was mad about people who can have want they want. I was from a poor familly and my mom and dad was killed by some rich people that were laughting about them. So, these night I was getting my revenge. But, somebody yelled at me

" HEY, you I not recommand you to do that or I will."

"You will what? Hurt a young poor lady!?"

" no but..."

"You cannot do anything for stopping me"

"Yes"

You heard somethin jump down from the rooftop. A muscled turtle was right in front of you. You hide you fear cuz fear is synonym of weakness. This thing grab you arm and pull you on the rooftop with him.

"Why are you doing that? You'r not obligated to do that you known?"

"Yes I known but I want a revenge... "

"why"

"Why I should tell you no name.."

"Name Raphael"

" It's not in telling me you'r name that I will tell you."

You started crying cuz of the remember of you'r parents...This night you doesn't stool the jewelry and stay with this guy. Talking about you'r anger about life.