Finally!

Author's note:

Heyyyyy

Sorry for the late update and I love you nialler and happy birthday and you mean the world and my words can't describe my love for you and I seriously love you!!

Amber's Part:

I woke up next morning by a sound of something breaking. I opened my eyes and blinked them twice to fix in the sunlight. There i saw Tracy standing with broken pieces if glass aside her.

"Oh Hey, did the sound wake you up? I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"Yeah, i did. No worries." I smiled.

"Are you feeling, okay?" She asked, pointing at my feet.

"Yeah, it's better. But still in pain." I smiled.

I sat up on the bed and as I was about to get up, I heard someone open the door. Both of us shot a glimpse at the wooden door, to see who it was. It was Niall.

The irish blondie then greeted her sister, "Hey Trace, I brought soup for Gra-" But stopped when he saw me.

"Oh hey! You're awake, how's the pain?" He asked, smiling.

"It's better. Thanks for asking." I smiled back.

"Oooh, I better get going. I have to uh-um-go some-" Tracy ran off without completing her sentence. Before she closed the door, she winked at me. I just laughed. Why doesn't she understand that me and Niall are just friends?

"What was that?" Niall asked, confused. 'Oh baby, your sister is try to set us up' I laughed at the thought of him shocked after he hears this.

"What's so funny?" He asked and looked back at the door where I was constantly staring. My eyes didn't leave the door since she left. I quickly shrugged and looked back at Niall. I tried to get up when Niall came and sat opposite me, on Tracy's bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He raised his eye-brows.

"Class?" I said, but it came out more like a question.

"Oh, be careful and if you need me, just call." He smiled and left the room for me to change.

I went towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and took a bath. I came out and selected a dress and wore it on. I did my usual make-up - not much, just mascara and lip gloss. Satisfied with my look, I picked up my bag and went for my first class of the day. On the way I saw Brooke standing, her back leaned against the wall and ear phones in her ears. I ran towards her and tapped her shoulder which caused her to jump in shock.

"AMBER!" She gasped. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Studying?" I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Studying?" She said, in the same tone causing both of us to laugh.

"Hey, you've seen that hot, blonde guy? I so ship you guys!" She exclaimed.

"Which hot, blonde guy?"