03

Tori's POV

Tonight Jake thought it would be a good idea to play the Midnight Man...He somehow suckered me, Winston and Dk into playing as well. I typically don't mind 3am challenges, but this one has me a bit on edge. "I really don't want to do this, but because you're my friend I'll do it...friends who die together stay together." I said holding my hand up and Jake high fived it.

"That's why you're the best Tori." Jake said walking over to the counter and grabbed the salt shaker and handed me his camera, "Alright guys now that I talked my friends into doing this with me thank you Winston, Dk, Tori.....were going to die tonight." He chuckled, "But first things first; safety." He began making the 'salt solution' and handing a spray bottle to each of us.

"Woo I'm safe now." I let out a small laugh taking my bottle. Jake then grabbed a knife from the drawer, "Whoa now that's a big knife, I thought we were friends?!"

"Whoa you can't do that! I'm not doing this!" Dk said stepping back.

"You have to, it's a tiny little pric." Jake continued to stab his thumb with the point of the knife.

"You can't show blood on YouTube, their going to take it down." I said trying not to look at the blood.

"Oh well I did do a little bit," Jake started to say handing the knife to Dk, "Ok now it's you a tiny prick, tiny prick."

I cut the camera so there wasn't a lot of blood in the clip and took the knife for myself and pricked my finger and placed some blood on the piece of paper with our names. "There we go now we wait for me to pass out." I joked while they finished up, picking the camera back up.

"Don't joke about that cause my stomach is knots right now, I'm so nervous." Dk said shaking his head at the paper.

"Wimp." I joked again

"Ok now we need a wooden door to start the game." Jake picked up the paper and walked away from the counter.

"What about the door over there?" I pointed over to the side door. "That's a creepy wooden door."

"That's perfect." He said walking over to the door as I followed with the camera. He set everything down in front of the door. "I wanna start the knocks at 11:59 so my twenty-second knock lands on midnight." We all nodded as he got in position to knock.

.........

Jake had just finished knocking right as it turned midnight; he blew the candle out and waited a second then relit it. "We need to hide, he'll be here like any minute." He said grabbing the candle.

We all hid behind the island and I handled the camera over to Winston, "Did you hear that?" I whispered

"It sounded like the door shutting." Dk added

The noises started getting closer to where we were hiding and we already started getting nervous. Jake then stood up taking the camera, "Come on we need to move. We cant stop moving." We all moved toward the stairs, "Go upstairs, be near the candle."

Winston and I followed behind Jake and Dk up the stairs, getting even more nervous. "I can just feel his presence over me."

"Stay near the candle Tori, the candles safe." Jake exclaimed pulling me closer to him. We all walked into Jake's room and into his adjoining bathroom. "Close the door! C-close the door!"