Intro

A soulmate: someone who you are destination to be very close to, ramanticaly or not. If a person gets hurt, their soulmate will feel the pain. If they get cut, they will feel it for a short time. If they break a bone, they will feel the pain for a while. If they breathe in water on acedent or purpose, they will also have water in their lungs and will cough till the other stops breathing in the water. When a soulmate dies, the other will feel empty and cold. The feeling won't go away for a amount of time, it is never the same for different people.

Suicide attempt marks on the soulmate:

Hung: rope mark will appear on their neck till the other is saved, or dies, can't breathe a lot until done so.

Pills: soulmate will fall to the ground unconscious when there soulmate does, will wake up after pills wear off on the other or when they die.

Drowning: they will also have water in their lungs and will cough till the other stops breathing in the water by being saved or dies.

Bleeding to death: the person will be very dizzy as their soulmate bleeds out, can result in vomiting.

Falling to death: short but unbareable pain in the soulmate.

°°°○○○~~~~~Ships~~~~~○○○°°°

Yoonseok

Namminkook

Taejin

°°°○○○~~~~~Characters~~~~~○○○°°°

Name: Min Yoongi

Ocupation: High School student

Has depression

Hurts himself on purpose, not caring if his soulmate gets hurt

Hates the soulmate system

Hates his step-father and loves his mother with all his hearts.

Has attempted to kill his Step-Father with a blow torch, plans to try again at some point

Has attempted suicide multiple time

Friends: Park Jimin, and only Jimin