o

(LEE JINJOO POV)

ugh,why you didn't reply my text?what are you so busy with? i look at my watch.it's 2:17 p.m and i still at the school.but whatever i really need to meet you right now.

i walk to the office."um,mrs.Jo can i go back home?i have an emergency" i says."what emergency?" she asks.

"urm..my s—sister.urm..she needs me to take care of mom because my mom is sick right now.her condition is bad.please,mrs.Jo.i really need to come back home".

"oh,i don't know you have a sister.okay but you better write a letter and give it to me tomorrow".

"nae" i bow and run out from the office.i don't know why but i'm feeling like i want to cry.what's wrong with me?

i run to Yoongi's house and enter the passcode."Yoongi?" i call his name.

looks like nobody is here.where are you? i'm searching for you everywhere.looks like you're not at here.it's completely weird.

everything is clean but a piece of paper on Yoongi's bed catch my attention.i take it and start to read it.

Jinjoo,i'm so sorry that i leave you.i'm so sorry for not telling you that i have a cancer.i just can't because i know you'll worry about me.please,don't cry.i'm totally fine at here.go on with your life and don't cry too much okay? don't forget to eat too.can you promise me that? you need to take care of yourself from now.if you miss me,just look at the star.i may be one of them.thank you so much for lighting up my day.i'll always remember you,jinjoo.bye,take care.i love you so much.

-min yoongi.

tears start to roll down through my cheeks.why?why you leave me alone? who else can be with me when i have a problem?who else i can hug?

now i know,what is mean by 'let me hug you for the last time'.at least you can tell me.i'll spend all my time with you.why you do this..

Yoongi,please don't leave me alone.

I really miss you right now.don't you know that?