"Ding Ding"

Listening to history that was made up and predominantly white bored me to death. Knowing this class was some bs, the kids acted a fool. I tapped my pencil against my notebook and began drawing a few flowers and birds in the top left corner while thinking in my own little world for at least 20 minutes.

"Boom!"

I spun my head around fast looking at the now fallen desk that had been pushed down by one of the dykes named Tay that plays basketball, she had her hands up ready to fight a dude named Quan who sells weed at the school.

Tay screamed, "Bitch you gon stop playing with me!! I'm not one of these lil boys you be tryna finesse outchea!"

I instantly saw people pull out their phones just to record the fight, always ready for some drama!!
"Pop!" Tay slapped Quan so hard that his face rotated to the opposite direction, his head quickly spun as he started to punch her.

All you hear is "oh shit", "damn", and "bitchhh".
The teacher was not about to break up this fight, he quickly picked up his phone and called the office for the security guard like the man in the meme!! Laughing at my own little jokes I turned back around and watched them fight. All types of shit goes down in this school, so security is definitely needed.

The fight escalated immediately when someone tried to jump in and stop Quan which turned this into a brawl. All the younger kids in the advanced class opened our door hearing the commotion from outside and started screaming and chanting which was annoying me. I laughed at people standing on tables cheering this on like this isn't a whole nigga fighting a bitch.

The security guard quickly busted in the room and grabbed the boy off of Tay who definitely held her own, with only a few scratches and dreads pulled out. On the other hand Quan had a hickey on his head and at least 7 scratches on his face. As the security guard grabbed Quan and Tay, putting them in handcuffs (which was the procedure), the class settled down. This wasn't new to me, this happened everyday! The teacher looked too scared to even get out of his seat, which was evident now that his face was now a tomato red. Watching his hands shake and him starting to sweat just showed how scary he was.

"Ding ding"

The bell had rung and it was now time for my next class, P.E. Walking down the halls and pulling my PINK book sack over my one shoulder, I heard someone mocking my name.

"Andy Mandy sweet just like candy"

I smiled ear to ear hearing my bestfriend Ivory say his favorite line that he made up in summer camp 3 years ago. Ivory was 6'4, medium build, mocca color with chinky Brown eyes and waves. Thinking he was the shit was the only reason we got cool. The cockiness just added a little flavor to his personality, but sometimes it was too much to handle. He's from a family of pretty women and handsome men so his confidence was a second nature to him. He was dressed in our uniform and the 1's Jordan's on, he was tryna get him a lil boo today with his fresh cut too!

He came close and hugged me smelling like the barbershop and a nice smelling cologne.

"You tryna get chose today huh best" I said to him while walking through the mixed crowd of students scurrying in each direction.

"You know datttttt" he said mocking the bounce song by ReUp Reedy making me bust out laughing.

"Boy you crazy" I looked at him and laughed at the face he made as if he was a female, poking his tongue out.

We had P.E together so I was happy that we got to spend time together in this class, being that this was the only class we had together. Walking into the clear double doors looking at everyone scattered around all in cliques and all doing their own little thing, I walked to the sign in table with Ivory to make sure we were marked present. I signed my name and saw the gym teacher come from out of the storage closet. Mr. Johnson is a tall dark chocolate man with a full grown beard MAN with a sexy face which I wouldn't mind making a seat as I thought to myself, licking my lips.

"Hey Miss Andy, how was your weekend?" He said whilst shuffling through some Manila folders looking for attendance sheets.

"You know me, ion be doing nun but painting & smoking" I said with a lil accent, sounding like one of the niggas at this school.

"Ha ha you got jokes huh, wait till I tell yo auntie! She gon come to this school cutting up!"

I laughed ugly ugly and picked my pants up a little turning around looking for Ivory when I noticed he had left to talk to some lil girl, not worrying bout him I turned back around to talk to Mr. Chocolate himself. He couldn't be single, not looking like that, he had to have a few chicks lined up.

"But nah on a serious note, I'm tryna get my shit together so I can go to college, nobody really helping me...I need advice." I said making a more serious face.

"You know what? Just meet me after school in my office, I gotta coach today anyway and we can get you set up with these college applications, sound good??" He said with a friendly smile.

I smiled back "sounds good." I walked away noticing all the heads I was turning just with my figure, I didn't even have my figure fully out but my curves showed through whatever. Meeting eyes with Ivory who was done with his lil joce (joce- it can mean many things, but in this way it means a quick lil flirt session with his lil yea). I walked right up to him and started doing a lil dance he does when we see each other, he laughed and danced too before we sat down. Watching the whole gym, he began catching me up with the new "tea".