4

Third Person POV

Allen Walker sat in the Black Academy's office that same day, Professor Leverrier scowling at Allen and Principal Komui Lee scrutinizing him.

"So," Principal Lee finally said, sitting up a bit in his chair, "do you want to justify why you had violated the Black Academy's code of conduct and kicked Yu Kanda ..?"

And still, Allen found himself, for some unknown reason and urge, sticking his neck out for Kanda. "..I have no idea. I guess I had just felt like doing so," Allen shrugged.

The Principal glanced at Leverrier. "You're dismissed, Malcolm."

Leverrier stood up. "But sir-"

The Principal held out a hand to silence him. "You are dismissed. That is all."

Leverrier shot Allen one more glare before walking out of the office.

The Principal waited a few moments, listening to Leverrier's footsteps getting farther away. "..." He looked to Allen now. "..Allen Walker, is it? You're the new student I personally admitted into this school despite your record." He shook his head and leaned in closer to Allen. "Don't make me regret my decisions and send you back."

Allen nodded his head. "Of course sir. It won't happen again, I swear it."

The Principal nodded back. "..don't disappoint me, Allen," he smiled warmly, "you're dismissed."

Allen blinked, surprised. ".. that's it?"

He nodded. "Unless you want me to assign you to the Alternative Classroom ..? " The Principal raised his eyebrow at Allen questioningly.

"No sir."

"Then you're dismissed."

With that note, Allen gathered his things and headed for the door.

"Oh and Allen," The Principal said, causing Allen to turn around and face him again. The Prinicpal smiled. "If you ever find that you have any sort of troubles, our counselor, Dr. Gill is here. For anything and everything, okay?"

Allen nodded, smiling politely. "Yes sir." He walked out, closing the door gently behind him.

And now to see where my dorm is, and more importantly, who my roommate is, Allen thought, unaware of the fate that lie ahead of him. I hope it's someone pleasant and easy to get along with.