EI! EI! OH! Part 1

Y/n: "I'm rubber."

*BOOM!*

Y/n: "And You're glue."

*SHING SHING!*

Y/n: "All your attacks bounce off me!"

*CLANG!*

Musou Saber: "DAIDAIKENJU!*

Sengoku Driver: "*SWING!* BUJIN'S KACHIDOKI SQUASH!"

Y/n: "AND STICK TO YOU!"

*SHING!*

Y/n & Sengoku Driver: "EI!"

*SHING!*

Y/n & Sengoku Driver: "EI!"

*SHING!*

Y/n & Sengoku Driver: "OH!!!"

Y/n: "FINISHING MOVE! KACHIDOKI KANJI SQUASH! VICTORY!"

*KABOOOM!!!*

Gamagori: "GAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"

Y/n: ".... I'm the one who says Henshin around here. You Wannabe Rider."

The horn sounds off as everyone watching cheers for Y/n and Ryuko's new forms and Victory, whether they were in the stands like Mako and Baka, or watching on a single TV in the slums, like the rest of the Mankanshoku family. Ryuko transformed back to normal before giving Y/n a giant hug.

Y/n: "W-WOAH!"

Ryuko: "YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST! Those new transformations were amazing!"

Ryuko then let go of Y/n allowing him to transform back to normal.

Senketsu: "If Y/n a Goku Uniform can specialty transform, then why can't I."

Ryuko the patted the dusk off of Senketsu while Y/n posed heroically.

Y/n: "I've been cooking that Lockseed for a few years now. When Satsuki started her battle royal I knew it was time to finish growing it with my enemies' Fight Spirit!"

Ryuko: "I love it when you guys think outside the box like that."

The dust from Y/n's final attack finally cleared, revealing a nude Gamagori on his hands and knees with something in his hands.

Gamagori: "... How pathetic. I can't live with this kind of Disgrace!"

*Shhhhhing*

Gamagori unsheathed a short katana like knife. He then raised it above his head with a large cry. He went to stab himself in the stomach, be his blade was stopped by a price of cloth that came from Satsuki, who stood infront of him. Tears streamed down Gamagori's face ad he looked up towards Satsuki and shuttered as he spoke her name.

Satsuki: "It's too early to be kneeling in defeat. So wipe your tears."

After saying that Satsuki walked off, as she did Gamagori fell on his back in shame.