My elementary life

Everyone knows that Highschool life is different that elementary life .

In highschool we started to fall in love. We started having boyfriend or girlfriend .

But me I'm not one of that :(

It started when I was elementary .

Everyone is bullying me , they are saying that I'm bumbay  , bulldog , whale and so many things . Even my family is insulting me . SINCE GRADE 3 . Because I'm getting fat that time because of that food supplement .

3 years later .

I was in Grade 6 . My friends did not stop insulting me . Specially that girl . That stupid girl . Oh wait its not just girl its girls. They are the cause of my one week fever and cough .

I was planning what to do with our SPAGHETTI MEAL . Then I said to the teacher that cooking is not that hard . Garneshing is hard .

Then that flirt girl shout . Garneshing ? Do you really know how to cook ?

That 7 word insult me . But tomorrow later I just forget that .

And she insult me again !

When our P.E. teacher assign me to take charge of the class because I'm the President of the class. I don't even know what I have been done to her . She shouted! Eh pano yung inassign hindi nag sasayaw . SHE AGAIN !

I just take a half day because I can't look at her anymore . I could kill her.  I do not say it to our adviser . I just said that I wanted to go home because I have a stomach pain.

Then our graduation had pass .

I said to my mind that I should forget all those sad things happen to me when I was in Grade 6