Chapter 2 - blackmail

Warning chapter contains abuse towards the end. There will be warnings when it begins and end

-a week later-

JD's POV

I walked through the school gates and down the hallways to my locker, the AC still not managing to keep out the near summer heat. I opened my locker, put away my cigarettes and useless text books and leaned against it, waiting for y/n to arrive. Minutes passed. The hallway was busy and full of noise, but despite all this I still spotted her right away. Y/n was shuffling down the hallway, more reserved than her usual agressive self. Her shoulders were hunched, her hair fell in her face, her eyes were dull and her expression guarded. Some sh*t was up. Whoever f*cked with her was dead.

3rd person

-a few minutes previously-

"Come on Y/n stay away, I know your sh*t, I have proof." Loreina said, glossy brown hair cascading down her back in gentle waves. She was perfect. She was the biggest deal in the whole school. All the girls wanted to join her for her power. All the guys to join her for her body. All the non-binaries and homosexuals were closeted but probaly thought one of the two. This was no b*tch to be f*cked with. But y/n had drawn the short straw in the lucky dip of who was to be the next victim of the school's queen bee. Y/n was good as dead. Especially given their relationship.

"He's never going to like you, Miss Plastic Surgery!" Y/n retorted. "Besides, how would you have proof?"

"Well," Loreina continued, "I don't have proof... yet... except for my honest word, but god dammit everyone worships me! They lap everything I say up like a dog eating its own vomit!" She cackled.

"No." Y/n said, attempting to remain strong.
"Yes." Loreina responded, her icy blue glare never wavering from y/n's feirce e/c ones.

"Fine."

Your POV

Sh*t. I'm f*cked. My step sister has some damned crush on JD and now my life is ruined by my perfect sibling again. Kill her. That voice in my head. No. You will eventually. Trust me. Why? Because I'm right. But how do I know your right? How do you know I'm wrong? ...touche...

"Y/n!" A voice scares me out of my thoughts, its JD. Sh*t. God dammit y/n! Act like you've taken a squip or something! Optical nerve blocking on! I've got no better options... I walk right past JD. The smirk slides off his face as he tries to mask his confusion and mild hurt. This is going to be a long day.

-Timeskip to the end of the day-

I walk out the school doors. I pull a cigarette out of my pocket. I light it. I'm tired of all this sh*t. I'm about to leave for Lenny's 7/11 for a slushie and some booze when a rough hand grabs my upper arm and drags me to the back of the school.

"WHAT THE F*CK Y/N! YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING ME ALL F*CKING DAY!" JD yelled.

I took a drag from the cigarette in my mouth and blew smoke in his face before answering. "I can't tell you."

"WELL WHY THE F*CK NOT!"

"Because I can't."

"Dammit y/n." He muttered, resting his head on the wall. He took the cigarette out of my mouth, inhaled some smoke, before dropping the rest of it on the ground, stomping on it.

"Hey! What was that for?" I asked. He didn't respond, he just stood in front of me and shook his head. Without warning, without any sign... he kissed me. I was shocked, time seemed to slow down. KISS HIM BACK Y/N! But Loreina- KISS HIM! I just listened to the voice in my head, and kissed him back. My hands tugged on his messy brown hair as I was pushed up against the wall. JD put one hand around my waist as the other rested on my face. They both melted into the kiss, ignoring the blistering heat and humidity of the Florida weather. When they finally broke apart they were substantially sweaty and out of breath.

"Can you tell me why you've been avoiding me now?" JD asked, smirking.

"No." I responded reluctantly. "...not yet."

"I'll wait," JD said, smirking. "But for now..." He pressed his lips to mine again. Though I didn't want to, I pushed him back.

"JD."

"Whats wrong?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"If we're gonna do this then it needs to be a secret. I have my reasons just..." sorry kid, I don't have any ideas. I'm not a pill from Japan, I'm a voice from your head. I shake my head and change pace. "Let's go grab a slushie."

-Timeskip-

"See you tomorrow, JD" I said, waving getting off the back of his motorbike and walking up to the door of the highrise apartment and into the icy cool air conditioned lobby. I step into the elevator and slurp at my (Favorite flavour) slushie. As I step in the door of the penthouse apartment I see my dad, stepmom, and my stepsister, Loreina. They're all sitting on the couch like it's an intervention, but with chips and dip. I ignore them and grab the bag of tortilla chips and the french onion dip and walk into my room, dismissing their yells to come back. I slam and lock the door. Damn kid. This is getting intense. The voice said. I know. I'm f*cked.

JD's POV

I suck on the straw of my cherry slushie and think. What's up with y/n. Damn she's hot, but she's a crazy person too. She lost that. Something's wrong. I swear if anyone hurt her... I'll get them. Whoever's getting to y/n is going to die. I would make sure of it. Then I remember the football team. But it would be more fun to do it with her. Time to start planning their suicides.

Lorena's POV

I'm sitting with my mommy and my step daddy when my useless step sister y/n walks through the door. She gives us all a dirty look before grabbing the tortilla chips and French onion dip.

"Y/N YOU IDIOTIC F*CK! COME BACK HERE!" Mommy yells. Y/n ignores her and slams her door.

"You know, mommy," I said as mommy turned her head to face me.

"Yes babykins?" She says.

"She got in another fight. She and some hot new kid took on the whole football team. Y/n shot at the quarterback with a gun!" I said, faking shock. I know the new kid, JD, shot at him. But it's good to stir up trouble. It's fun. "She also beat up the linebacker. Scared the rest of the footballers away! I'm really worried for the new kid. He really needs my help knowing which friends to take. He's so hot and I know that y/n being the wh*re she is probably wants a bite out of him!" I'm stirring up this trouble because I like JD. He'd do good to date me.

"That little..." step daddy mutters angrily. He stands and up and goes to y/n's door and begins pounding on it. "Y/N GET OUT HERE NOW!"

A few minutes of yelling and pounding on her door later, y/n finally left her room.

"WHAT!" She yells and step daddy slaps her so hard she falls to the ground. Pathetic. He grabs her ear and drags her to the other room.

Your POV

*abuse*

My father grabs me by the ear and drags me to the pool room. His fist swings back and hits my face. I cry out and fight the urge to fight back. I know that will only make it worse. He yells incoherent words. Something about shooting at someone. I hate that my father even has the nerve to attack his own daughter. All because of mom. God... I know it was my fault, but why does he have to beat me? I'm ripped out of my thoughts as my father's foot makes contact with my stomach.

"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" He screams.

"YOUR NOT TALKING! YOUR YELLING! YOU NEVER TALK!" I yelled back without thinking. My father looks mutinous. He grabs me by my hair and drags me to my room, throwing me in and locking the door.

I sit on the floor whimpering. Kill him. The voice says, coming back once again. He deserves it. He deserves to die. I know. I will. He's as good as gone.

A/N I wanna say thank you to SimplyShi1130 for helping me with ideas for this chapter uwu. Thanks, this storyline would've been messed up if u didn't help.