Chapter 3

After a few minutes of following Jimin and Jungkook, you decided to wander off because you had nothing better to do.

You were looking at all the shops around you as you texted until someone bumps into you, causing your phone to drop harshly.

???:
"Oh I'm so sorry!"

Y/N:
"It's okay-"

You were cut off when you saw the condition of your phone. It didn't have a case nor screen protector on, so it was cracked and messed up.

You sigh as you pick your phone up and examine it.

???:
"Oh, I'm so sorry! Here, I'll pay for the repairs"

You look up at the boy that bumped into you and politely shook your head.

Y/N:
"Oh no, it's alright, I can pay for it myself. It's my fault anyway, I'm the one who dropped it"

The boy politely shakes his head back.

???:
"No,no,no, I insist, and it's my fault it fell, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking"

Y/N:
"No, no, no-"

???:
"Yes, yes, yes"

Y/N:
"No, it's okay"

???:
"No it isn't, just let me pay for the repairs"

Y/N:
"Hey, I said it was-"

???:
"Can I see your phone?"

You hesitantly give your phone to him and he examines it.

???:
"IPhone SE?"

Y/N:
"Yah..."

???:
"Let me buy you a new one, this thing is pretty old anyways, it's probably older than your grandma"

Y/N:
"Nah, my grandmas pretty old"

You both smile at each other, but of back to being serious.

???:
"But seriously, I will buy you a new one"

Y/N:
"What makes you so special to buy me a new one?"

???:
"I'm the reason it broke"

Y/N:
"Still, I can manage on my own to figure it out"

???:
"Well, there's no point in waiting"

The boy turns around and starts walking towards the nearest IPhone store, which both have repairs and sold phones.

Y/N:
"Hey, where do you think your going?!"

???:
"To get you a new phone of course"

Y/N:
"Wait up!"

You quickly run to him and catch up. You grab his arm and force him to turn around.

Y/N:
"Hey, stop. Get some help"

???:
"No, you get some help, and help your crusty-tusty-expired-muffin-looking phone while your at it"

You both broke into laughter by his words.

Y/N:
"Seriously random stranger, I'll get it fixed myself"

???:
"I'm not a random stranger, my name is Lee Felix, also, I bet you'll leave your phone as it is, I have money and I can fix it"

Y/N:
"Why would you spend your money on someone you just met?"

Felix:
"We did not just meet, we've known each other for approximately 10 now, and I know something about you that your friends probably don't"