hi.

Hey you !
are you really so curious that you want to discover my life?
Well, scroll down below.

I'm Park Kendall, I'm 19 and I live in England.

Please don't think, as everyone does, that I'm just a whore who gets on with everyone.

I have feelings too ;)

I'm a simple and sensitive boy who studies at the university who hopes one day to find a decent job.

(Just today I went to apply for a job and they insulted me badly, ok.)

If you find a guy with a hood on his head, headphones in his ears, bass, blond hair, brown eyes ... it's me.

I never knew my parents, I was born by "error" practically and they immediately abandoned me. Fortunately, when I was 3, two people, to say the least fantastic, adopted me and became my real parents. But in the long run, I also learned to hate them. The parents are always like that.

Last year my best friend and I decided to take an apartment together, and go live alone. I think it was one of the best choices I made in mine life. I love my best comedian friend, I love being alone without breaking parents, but I'm a landslide in cooking so I always have to wait for him or else I give damage.

Yes, I'm gay, a little babyboy who loves everything that is nsfw and angst, and I'm happily engaged to the most beautiful person in the world
( -takashi )

I like listening to music, reading, and above all writing. My favorite bands are the bts, the monsta x, the got7, the stray kids, ikon and pentagon. They make me feel good and their songs are always very comfortable. (But the bangtans win on everything.)

My life has been quite troubled, and still is. I met people who initially seemed to be the perfect ones, and who then used me only for sex and let me slam. People always define me as a sex object, and I'm tired of being treated.

I'm one of those guys who always keeps everything inside. All the insults he receives, all the shit they always throw at him. He never says anything to anyone.

Only he, like the others, never explodes. I never explode, I can keep myself in any. I don't want people to be hurt seeing that I'm sick too.

That's all. This is me.

-kendal.