College <3

Hey! Yeah! I’m a college student now. A little bit excited and most especially nervous. Can’t explain the feelings. All I can say is “EVERYTHING WILL BE NEW”. Of course new set of classmates, new professor, new crush and everything. Isn’t cool, right?  HAHAHAHA.

As I entered the gate of CSPC on the first day, I feel nervous. I still don’t know we’re I go. Still shy to ask. Then somebody told me that I must first attend the orientation. So I went to the gymnasium. I saw some of my classmates in high school. Say hi and hello. Then after that program we go to our respective classrooms. I don’t have any idea if we’re our room. Then suddenly I saw one of my classmates in high school, and then I ask him if what course he is. At last! I found one of my classmates. What a coincidence. Still finding our rooms, until we saw one professor and ask if where’s LB513. Then he pointed it out. Then we’re happy entering our room. There are lots of students. Spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D. Haha. Then after an hour, our first professor entered. He first introduced his self. Then he discussed the syllabus. After that we go to another room, and then the sequence is repeated and repeated again, introduced ourselves to the class so many times. So great!!! HAHAHA. And that was a very tiring day!

I can now say that college is really different from high school days. I must be independent enough. Not like in high school that my mom and dad are the one who paid tuition for me. But now I’m the one who will settle my permit, pay tuition and etc. It’s quietly different. But I’m trying to adjust in this new environment. <3 <3 <3