Prologue: Chapter 2

We are now in the Diner to eat whatever we want since Franz is the one that is paying.

At this point we don't know why she wants to pay because it's a big amount of money plus we eat a lot and we don't weigh.Weird right?,well because sometimes we go to the gym.

There is this one time when Ruby got ask if she wants to go out with this guy.The guy was so handsome.Guess what she rejected him and told the guy that she is with us and don't like boys like him a playboy.The guy just simply nodded and went to his friends.

Speaking of a guy I saw the car of Lucas.Wait what the heck...Is he doing here with his friends?Ohh bloody hell...I've got to tell this to the girls.

I entered the diner after I lock the car so that no one will car jack it.I Saw Ivinne waved at me.I went to the girls and took a seat next to Ruby.

"Guys I think I just saw a familiar car outside"I said looking at them one by one"Yeah,It's Lucas's car"Franz said blankly.Well they already knew about so I just keep myself from blabbering.

Ivinne called the waiter and took our order."So...what do you want to do after this aside going to the arcade?"Ruby ask."Yeah where to?"Ivinne ask"Maybe let's just go to our dorm and sleep for tomorrow is Monday"Franz suggest with a smile on her face"Yeah,great idea"We all nodded in agreement.

I was about to talk when someone covered my face with their hand"Surprise!"Laughter was all I can hear.But when I took off the hand that was on my face I now know that it was"Jaeden!?"I merely screamed at the person and hugged her"Wha-what are you doing here?"I slightly pulled away to examine her"Ohh..so you don't want me here"She said pointing at herself"No no not at all I'm just surprised that your here from all the years we have not seen each other"I shake my head while making some had gestures and the others nodding"I just arrived from Japan"She continued talking while taking a seat next to me"Really?then where is our souvenir from Japan?"I shook my head while smiling remembering some of our memories.

"Ohh it's at home"She pointed at a direction"What-why?"Ivinne ask"Because I dint think I would see you guys here at the diner"She said with a matter-a-fact tone "Soo...who's with you?"Ruby ask"I went with my brothers"She replied .

While they were chatting our order came and we started eating.I just can't believe Jaeden came back from Japan.To be honest guys I don't even think she's a girl from her parents named her maybe because of how many her brothers, she has actually four siblings including her which makes them five.Four boys and one girl and she is the youngest from the four dudes.

Speaking of her brothers let's maybe ask if she can go to the arcade with us"Hey guys what about we ask Jaeden's brothers if she can come with us to the arcade?"I ask them"Yeah sure!"Jaeden beamed"Ohh their heading this way ask them"Ivinne said looking at dudes heading our way"Hey Jaeden lets get going"Her brother Jake nodding his head to the exit.I turned around to face him.When he got to see my face he went to over protective brother to surprised brother"Hey Jake"I wave at him while he went doing a fist bump gesture and I gladly accepted it"Heyyy little emmie how's life been treating you?"He ask taking Jaeden to his side.

"Well I've been doing fine and life it's treating as it was when I was born"I break into a slight laughter"Anyway what are ya'll doing is this diner I thought you'd be some girl who goes to fancy restaurant's"He said doing some girly gestures"Nahh dude and why you acting like dont know me for years?"I narrowed my eyes at him as his other brothers came to our direction"I just miss you and your brother"He said

"Can I ask you something"I said to him"Ask me anything"He nodded with a shrug"Can we girls have some bonding time with Jaeden with all the things we have missed"I looked straight at his eyes and he looked everywhere except me"Yeah sure but bring her at home before eight o'clock"He looked at his wristwatch while I stand up and made a salute position"Yes sir!"I laugh and later on they joined me"Take care little kitty"Jake ruffled Jaeden's hair while Jaeden swatted his hand then kissed her forehead.