Chapter 1: Starting Point

A peaceful days as always, the sounds of birds chirping, the sounds of people chatting at each other. A certain Light-purple haired girl walking to the principal office while putting a smile.

She greets at everyone that pass her in the hallway, she greet them with a bright smile as everyone smile back at her. Paprika Private Academy, It's where a certain popular idol study there.

"Laala!"

The said girl then turned around to see a brunette with a glasses call her smiling. "What's wrong Mirei?"

"Just want let you know we be go to Pripara again later."

"Okay Kashikomo! I will go to Ookanda Principal first, see you later then!" Laala said as Mirei just waving her hand to her.

Laala just wondering what the Principal want to say to her. Maybe she will got lectured, is her academic scores became so bad that she had to be called to there? She don't know anything as she slowly arrived on the Principal Office while worried.

She knocked the door before got into the office. There's Ookanda Principal while holding a vacuum sitting. "Excuse me, why I'll called here?"

"Manaka-san, you will be transferred to Avocado Academy in Paparajuku."

"Okay Kashikomo- Eh?!"

_______________

"To think I will suddenly transfer from Parajuku..."

Laala said slumping on the table in the Cafe of Pripara. Mirei and Sophie is in there too listening to Laala's story. "Well, it can't be helped. We will transfer too to a different place-pri." Mirei said sipping on her tea.

"I'm okay with it but, I will miss Parajuku's Pripara so much."

Sophie and Mirei just looking at Laala sadly, they will be missed this place too. Also, they will be separated for some times too. Being separated doesn't mean SoLaMi Smile will disband or something like that, but it's the first time they will go to a different place and separated.

"Even if we separated, our hearts are connected right?" Sophie said showing a little smile to the two making them smiling and nodding.

"Now we became a Divine Idol, let's do our best! Even if we became separated, let's became stronger than before!"

Laala said smiling brightly standing up, as the two standing up as well and nodded. They bring out their pritickets and snapping it, exchange it to each other.

"We're not alone, our hearts connected."

Laala said as they hug each other, it takes time but It's okay, we will come back as SoLaMi Smile. Although she will missing this moments so much.

__________

"Onee-chan! Did you already pack everything?"

"Non! It's okay, I already pack and not missing anything!"

Non peaked from the door staring at Laala. Laala tilted her head confused why Non keep staring at her.

"Don't worry, even if onee-chan not here for a while. I will take care of the Pripara on Parajuku and became the top by when you come home!"

Laala sweated at the last words but smiling and thank her. She just humming planning to go to bed but Non keep in the room. "What's wrong Non?"

"...Nothing. It's just, it be quiet when you not here."

Laala smiling at that, she goes to her sister and hug her to comfort her. "I will miss my home, but I will come home once in a while don't worry!" Non just nodded at that and leave Laala room.

Paparajuku's Pripara, Avocado Academy... I wonder what kind of people I will meet in there! I hope I can make many friends in there..

She thought as she fell asleep with a good dream.

_______________

Hello! Just a reminder, I rewrite this story from the beginning. I thought of a better idea of the story in this book than before so, I rewrite it.

Thank you for reading this, and see you next time!