Chapter 3 : New friends and New start!

Laala running towards the school gates. Slowly but quickly. She can't wait to see the pripara in Paparajuku. After she arrived on Pripara, she took a breath and go into there slightly panting from running.

When she go into the shop, there's a girl with a short curly yellow hair with a purple eyes standing there.

"Yui-chan?"

"Ah! Laala-chan! Are you here to go to Pripara too?"

"Of course! Yui-chan let's go together then!"

Yui make a excited face as she glancing at the door to Pripara. Laala smiling a little at that as they go to Meganee-san.

"Here's the priticket and here's the brand I designed myself with a lot of effort!" Yui said showing her Priticket and a book with a title Fantasy Time.

"Wow! It's so great! You have an eye for a design! Wait for a second please." Meganee-san said as she typing on the laptop to register the brand.

"I've already registered Fantasy Time as your original brand! A special service for our first ever-customer!"

Yui and Laala just amazed at it as Yui daydreaming again as always. Laala then hold Yui hands and drag her to the Pripara's gate.

"That's the gate to the Pripara Yui-chan! I'll prove I'm Laala from Divine Idol!"

"That again? You sure not let things go Laala-chan~"

"You don't believe me at all don't you!" Laala said as she face-palmed. Then, they hold the Priticket to the scanner and go into the Pripara.

Yui appearance became grown-up and her hair became longer. Her clothes is what she designed herself as she said earlier. While Yui's not have any problem, Laala appearance have a trouble.

"Eh?! Why I didn't grow up too?!"

Laala said panicking while Yui just said what's Laala said earlier is a lie. Then Meganee-san go to them and said the Priticket have a bent in there.

Laala look at the Priticket and indeed there's a bent in down there. Laala realize that it caused by when she bumped and fall. She just whining at it and just muttering about something.

"Laala, let's go!"

"Ye-yes.."

When they walk further than the gate's, a big clock showing in front of them with a big building's. "That's the Pripara TV station. It's where the stages for live is located." Meganee-san said in behind them, she then handed something like a watch to Yui and Laala.

"Clock?"

"It's your Idol Watches. As you can see, Paparajuku's Pripara still at early stage. But that only means It's possibilities are limitless!"

"This Idol watches is part of the new system designed to realize those possibilities.  And It's called Idol Time  System!"

"...and when you fill it on the maximum you can stand at the stage at last!" Meganee-san said explaining.

Suddenly Yui pointed out at a Big Tower inside the forest. Both Yui and Laala are confused at what in there and just walking to there with a curiosity.

"A Clock Tower in Pripara?" Laala said confused because there's no something like this in Parajuku's Pripara. There's a door in front of them as Laala tried to open the door but can't do it. Then Laala found a switch-kind like things and press it. The window suddenly open a little and a egg flew to her hitting her forehead.

"An egg?" Yui picked it up and was going to break it open but then the egg flew to the air and something born from the egg as the egg crack open and break.