Chapter 5: Going to Magnolia

Soul's P.O.V.
We are in the train headed to Magnolia and Maka had to fall asleep on me, which I did not want because I am blushing and the reason why she's sleeping because she was determined to finish her book.
                                                                          ~Flash Back~
"Soul please let me finish my book I only got this last chapter and then I'm done, I've been dying to finish." Maka says with a pout. "Maka I am telling you that you will need sleep for tomorrow." I said. "Pleeaasse Soul!" Maka said. "Ugh! Fine but complain to me that your tired." "Thanks Soul." "Yeah, yeah your welcome." And with that Maka sit's and starts to read while I go to bed.
                                                                       ~Flash Back End~
It's been an hour now and where still not there but the bright side Maka is waking up. "Hey sleeping beauty." I said.  "Hey Soul, sorry if I fell asleep even though you told me to sleep." Maka says while rubbing her green eyes. "It's cool." I said. Through out the train ride we were talking about what we might think what Magnolia might look like. After about 2 hours we finally made it to Magnolia but it getting dark out so we headed for our apartment and in the morning we will find someone who can tell us and show us around this town they call Magnolia.
Sorry if this chapter was short but I hope y'all like it. Byeee!
-Stacyplays14