Prologue

Mei walked into the room. It was about 8:30pm. She walked into her step-sister/lovers room. She is so cute. Wait snap out of it Mei. Mei was looking at Yuzu sleeping. Not in a creepy way. Mei started to get changed after a long day at work when Yuzu started to shift. Mei finished changing when Yuzu opened her eyes.” Hey mei how was work,” Yuzu asked groggily “It was ok,”Mei stated. Yuzu and Mei stared at each other lovingly. Yuzu layed down and patted the pillow next to her. “ come lay down Mei.” Mei slowly walks toward the bed and lays down. Yuzu puts her head on her lovers chest. “ I love you.” “I love you too”. They stared at each other before locking lips in a brief kiss before finally going to bed. Mei woke up to phone call from her grandfather. “Hello..” “Mei we need you at the school NOW.” “ I told Yuzu i would take today off.” “It’s urgent business.” “ have Momokino handle it that’s my final answer.” Mei hung up before her grandfather could answer her. “ Who was that?” her lover asked her. “ Grandfather” “oh do you have to go to work?” “no” Yuzu beamed and hugged Mei. “ what are we going to do today Yuzu.” “ Lets go back to sleep.” Yuzu lays down sleepily. Mei lays down next to her lover but can’t sleep. She decided to make breakfast for her lover.

MEI’S P.O.V

I woke up and went to the kitchen to make some eggs, toast and coffee. 2 minutes  later Yuzu woke up. “ morning Yuzu” i said in my usual tone
" Morning Mei." I watched Yuzu grab a cup of coffee and sit down.  I pushed a plate of eggs and toast to her and she ate it hungrily. "I'm going to get ready." Yuzu looked at me confused.  " I already ate" I answered the unspoken question. She nodded as I walked toward our bathroom.