Special Guest Appearance

This is a special chapter, separate from the original story, where Mickey interlocks with Big Pete.

  "I am literally quaking right now, sister," said Mickey as he shook vigorously.
  "They don't call me Big Pete for nothing!" Pete yelled as he whipped Mickey with an electric riding crop. Mickey emitted a low, guttural moan. He would have red marks on him from where Pete had punished him.
  "You've been a bad mouse, Mickey," Pete wheezed.
"YES DADDY" Mickey called out, aching for his fast-blaster cock.
All of a sudden, Pete whipped out his iron-clad 24 inch dick.
"What a long slong..." Mickey whispered.
"Oh yeah. I've got a long slong. I've got the slongest long slong around. Before I was Big Pete, people called me Stretch Armslong."
  "DESTROY ME STRETCH ARMSLONG"
And so he did.

  The morning after, Mickey woke up with no recollection of the night before. He was laying in a canopy bed with his pants at his ankles and his ears in pain. His wrists were tied to the bedposts, his feet tied right above them. His body was contorted in a u-shape, most likely for Pete's easy access. He let out a long sigh, and said, "Boy, I sure am beat."
  "Oh, not yet, Mickey boy," said a deep voice across the room.