The Day

The day when she would met her biggest love came. She was so exited, just like when she was in the One Direction Concert last year. After a 3hr car ride they finally arrived in Berlin. Everything was so big, she never been in Berlin before so it was pretty huge for her. They went to the Hotel when they would met their fans. Nobody was around so they thought it's the wrong,adress but it wasn't. Hours later when her mom left Hannah was still alone there, she wanted to call her mom but suddenly she saw a beautiful boy who seemed to be Nash.

'Nash!' she screamed

He looked back and moved to her.

'Did we meet us before or where do you know me beautiful?'

She didn't know why he called her beautiful, she looked like a homeless punk rocker, but she just answered

'No, but I'm one of your fans and I'm waiting here for hours but nobody is here'

'Yeah you're on the wrong side, you have to be on the other side of the hotel'

His eyes were so beautiful so she just stared at him and tears came up her face because she couldn't believe that she is talking to him.

'Hey beautiful are you okay?'

'Oh..Yeah it's just I can't believe that you're real and my mom left me hours ago so I'm alone here and don't know where to sleep at night'

'You can come to us after the show babe'

'Us?' she asked happily.

'Yes uhm Cam, Matt, Carter, Hayes, Brent, JC and me'  he smiled.

Oh jesus his smile was so perfect.

'Well uhm ok, she you later'

'Bye beautiful'