Book Covers

You pick it up. Put it down. Pick it up again. Over and over the cycle continues. If you don't pick it up someone else does. Over and over. It happens on a regular randomized basis.

What happened if you don't pick it up? What happened if no one picks it up? It will sit there, rotting, and curling over until it eventually flops and dies. Over and over. This happens on a regular randomized basis. 

Over

Over 

Over 

It just keeps happening. I wonder, over and over if it's worth it. You know why? It's all about the cover. The cover that is laid down before us like a hidious antique throw rug. With little tassels that have come unraveled and are bare down to their ugly golden threads. 

With everything thing that happens around us. Over and Over. I realized that we, even unadmittedly, have become unbelievable bored with everything that happens around us. We place are covers up and press on day by day, over and over until everything is a mundane, monochrome mess and there is nothing we can do to clean it up.

Then you see it! That one unbelievable cover. The feeling of jealousy towards it and the anger and hatered at yourself for loveing it when, by regular and common standard, it should be just like you. The jealousy, anger, and hatred drain away and you this light! You see it. Over and Over. Your thoughts explode from you head and suddenly, there is paper and ideas.

Over

Over

You copy these ideas, but they don't form complete thoughts. This beautiful thing, passes by you, you're happy and snap pictures. The light wavers afraid, but you continue. Harassing. The light flickers, then it rotts, curls over, and died.

Gone

Gone

Over

Over

It's gone and you pick up, put it down, but... it doesn't continue.

Over