two - 2

2nd chapter, the note.

after receiving the fortune cookies they chatted for a while, eating some absolutely delicious chinese desserts.
as they were packing up and starting to leave jisung remembered the note that came with the fortune cookie.

he stood up and fished the slip of paper from the pocket of his jeans.

"the love of your life will.." he started reading it out loud to himself in a quiet mumbled tone but suddenly he was on the restaurant floor feeling the immediate pain on his skull and faintly hearing yukhei's laugh and jungwoos startled yelp.

but he felt something else also, or someone.
jisung rose to a sitting position rubbing his head hoping it would ease the pain.
he looked at the person on top of him mumbling something, which jisung noticed to be chinese.

he didn't see the persons face yet, but he assumed it was a boy even though his body looked quite the petite type.
he had soft looking dyed-blonde hair.

then the other fallen boy finally, but quickly stood up embarrassed and apologized bowing.
he offered a hand for jisung since he was still on the floor.
jisung took hold of the boy's silky hands and stood up only to realize how small the boy was.

"im sorry! o-oh and is this yours?" he apologized and showed the slip of paper that jisung had held in his hands before falling.
"uh yeah, thanks." he took the piece of paper back and fastly read it over.

the love of your life will appear in front of you unexpectedly.

jisungs eyes shot open as he read it again only to confirm the sentence true.
then he looked back at the boy who was now leaving after bowing again.
"i'm sorry also!" jisung hastily shouted that made the other look back.

jisung's friend group just had sat down back to observe the maknaes actions.

jisung waddled to the other who had stopped in his tracks.
he had the restaurant uniform on, which means he most probably works there.

"i'm park jisung." he smiled offering a handshake to the other, who shook it smiling.
"and i'm not just going to tell my name to a cute stranger i bumped into." he cheekily smiled and disappeared to the restaurant kitchen.

"tryna pick up some boys, are we now?" xuxi joked as they all started leaving, including a blushing jisung, i mean the boy did call him cute.

"you okay? did you get hurt?" sicheng questions rubbing the boys back.
jisung had totally forgotten that he bumped his head quite hard on the floor.
"nothing serious." he just answered giving the concerned hyung a smile.

" he just answered giving the concerned hyung a smile

a little shorter but not by much.
i'm really feeling this story, hopefully, it's
gonna end up good.

i feel like all the stories i actually
like writing will like not get any
reads but it's fine lmao.

i feel like all the stories i actuallylike writing will like not get anyreads but it's fine lmao

also proof that jisung is jesus :)

anyway luv u (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)