Chapter 21

3rd Person's Pov

The Kim's family came to Jeon's residents when Taehyung was just 9 years old. He then felt board seeing his father and Mr.Jeon keep chatting about some random Business. So Taehyung ask His father if he could walk around which his father agree.

Taehyung walk towards the garden and was happy to see the view until he saw a boy who was running around chasing a Bunny.

Taehyung walk infront of him.

"Hi." Taehyung said and wave his hand.

The Boy look at Taehyung confuse but Smile. Taehyung was sure that was the most adorable thing he had saw in his life. The Smile!

The boy run towards the bunny and got it. He then hug it and show it towards Taehyung.

"Isn't he cute? Wanna play With me?" The boy said cutely.

Taehyung chuckle. "Sure What do you want to Play with?"

"Chasing This Cute bunny!" He exclaim as he let go of the bunny and the bunny start Running.

"The one who could chase the bunny would be declair as the most strongest!!" the boy said.

Taehyung smile as he look at this adorable energetic boy. He nod. "Ok, lets go."

"Ok, One Two Three go!!!" The boy said and the two of them ended up running and chasing the bunny.

The one who got it was Taehyung thats why the other boy pouted. "Aw... I want to be the strongest, But I guess you are " The boy said and look down.

Taehyung smile and put the little bunny at the top of the boys head. Taehyung then chuckle. "Hahaha, You look cute just like the bunny." Taehyung said

"Really? Me and the Bunny look the same?" The boy ask with a spakle in his eyes.