Prologue

Valerie's POV

"NO!!" I scream as I watch my Grandparents' house burn down. My grandpa is in there, he died because of me. He safed my life. Now I'm standing beside my grandmother, I saw her tears slip down her cheek. Before this happened, I was at visiting my grandparents for a weekend since my parents and my sister, Vicotria are at a meeting in California, USA. They won't be back in a few days. I think they said they had some sort of an important meeting where the alphas from all around the world meet or something like that. My Sister Victoria went with them, and my brother is very busy taking my dad's position so I dicided to come visit my grandparent's house. My brother drive me to our grandparents' place.  "Valerie, are you sure you are not going to come home?" My brother asked. "Yes I am, Victor, I came to visit them all the time and you never say anything. And now you are acting like something is going to happened...so I have to go now, bye." I said, I walked out of the car, into the house. The house is a medium size house, it's very peaceful. I ring the door bell, less than a millisecond the door opened. I was greeted by a pair of green eyes. It was my granny. "Well hello there Valerie, come in." she said with a toothy smile on her face. I step in the house and saw my grandfather sitting on the couch casualy, watching tv. After I do all the greetings I went up to the guest room and our my bag there, then went down to eat dinner. We have some of our Granparents and grandchild time. for awhile, then suddenly the house caught in fire. Back to reality, it's now morning. My grandma and I was sitting in my brother's car, heading back to our home.