Dream is a what!?

Welp, this is a little project I am making. This was written formerly in spanish and right now it getting developted in that language, but I wanted to test it out in english as well.

For now, it will be an one-shot thingy, if you like the plot, I can do a few more chapters. Before we start, I may warn you that the characters' behavior may seem OOC just because I have a little trouble writing them, but is a fanfic so I think I made justice lol.

Original DreamSwap belongs to onebizarrekai
This story plot was made by me. I hope you enjoy!

∆ Dreamtale - Justice Reigns ∆

Dream and Ink went to the wing of scientists, they informed him, and they found a way to break the bond between Dream and Nightmare.

Upon arrival, Dream approached the scientist who was next to a large machine, shaped like a capsule and silver-colored - Lord Dream, we managed to create a machine to break the bond between you and your brother.- He informed him.

- Well ... What should we do?- he asked, giving the machine a critical look.

- It only needs that you go through the machine and the bond is broken.- Said with simplicity.

- So nothing else? Why me and not my brother?-

- About that… The machine works fully to break the bond, but unfortunately, someone made a little miscalculations on the powers levels.-

- Explain.-

- The machine need an extra power resource than can't be obtained freely, the extra power must be given by the person who goes inside machine… And your brother isn't exactly THAT powerfull to support it. It could not work at all or-

- Kill both of us.- he sighed - Can you just re-do it?-

- I'm afraid not, sir. Sorry.-

- So, the extra power is myself?- the scientist nodded. Dream sighed and looked doubtful, but what did he lose trying? Only the bond is intact or seriously broken. He sighed again, giving his consent to activate the machine.

The scientist turned on the machine, which lit a yellowish green and opened a door for his entry, Ink moved a little away from Dream, while the latter was entering the machine. When it was completely inside, the capsule closed and the scientist pressed a button.

The machine was activated immediately, vibrating slightly while making metallic noises. Suddenly, the place lit up with a stronger green, Ink and the other scientists covered their eyes for the enormous brightness that lasted five minutes. When the brightness stopped, everyone uncovered their eyes, watching as a bit of smoke came out of the machine. The door of the capsule opened revealing... The clothes of Dream but without Dream.

- Where did he go?- Ink exclaimed surprised.

- No idea, that should not have happened.-

- Are you telling me that the Lord Dream is probably dead and you don't know what the hell happened?-

- Eehh... Yes.-

While the two were arguing, among Dream's clothes, there was a bulge that was moving, after a few seconds, the bulge stopped moving.

- But, now who's going to- a baby crying was heard coming from the machine, surprising everyone, and causing them to direct their gaze towards Dream's clothes. One of the scientists approached, moving the clothes and revealing a small baby monster-skeleton that was crying, leaving everyone stunned.

- It can't be.-

- The Lord Dream is a baby!- Ink exclaimed - I will not take charge!- he added.