DayDream #PerfectDate

Dear Crush,

I often daydream of the perfect hangout or date with you. I met you in grade 2 and we still know each other. We were once best friends, now we are basically strangers. We shared weird jokes and good laughs too. I often notice you in the hallways and in the classes we share together. I'd love a perfect date, just the 2 of us, both wearing hoodies and basically matching. A date as good friends, a good catch up after years and years, and getting to know each other again.

You and me, 2 hours before sunset, at a park. We'd swing on the swings, chatting about the things we never got to talk about. The connection is strong and there is a light, but warm breeze blowing our hair in random directions. You'd run your hand through your fluffy, blonde hair and turn to look at me. We both stare into each other's eyes. The gaze that you look at me with drives me crazy. We quickly break eye contact and continue talking about whatever was on our minds. That specific hour felt like minutes with you, and before we knew it, we were running around chasing each other and laughing for no reasons.

We'd go to your house and sit on the trampoline and watch the sunset together while you tell the corniest and stupid jokes ever. We set up the trampoline with a few pillows and blankets and lied down to look at the sky. It was just silence between us now, all we could hear was the wind and rustling leaves of the trees. I looked to my right and saw that you were looking up. I looked back up when I felt something warm on my hand, glancing down to realize you were holding my hand. I smiled to myself, not saying anything and looking back at you again. You shift your body towards me and suddenly pulled me closer using your other arm. I'd fit under your neck perfectly since you're was taller than me. I want to realize our hands fit so well together like we were made to be together.

You would stroke my hair and whisper lightly, "I've liked you for a while, this feels like a dream to me". I'd reply confessing to you as well. We'd stayed like that for a good hour and then looked up to see some stars have appeared and watched the light disappear into the dark night.

Love, Mel.

(and this is my dream date :D)