Perfect Date

Hey Caleb

Just so you know I value our friendship soooooo much and I don't want to ruin that but I feel as though I feel as though I should write this and ask you, and I'm only writing because my anxiety stops me from physically asking you. Would you like to go on a date- actually no want to hang out the word "date" makes it seem like I'm expecting something. But anyways I was thinking we could meet up somewhere along the waterfront. We could walk around talking about random things and looking out at the different views. You could tell me some of your new "theories" if you can even call them that and I would put my to sense in and tell you that those are ridiculous ideas but laugh with you anyways, by the way my favourite one is your spaghetti god one. Eventually me being me I would say I'm "taller" then you even though we both know that's not true but just to prove my point I would "run" to the playground that's close by and climb up the jungle gym and you being you would climb up after me because I can't win. Then we would probably run around the playground like a bunch of children, laughing and chasing each other. We could then walk back up the waterfront and look at the then setting sun. We could stop at one of the small coffee shops along the waterfront and grab something to drink and eat. And to finish it off I was thinking we could go to one of the many bookstores downtown. In there we can search through the books and find a line that describes the time we had be it good or bad. If your down we could we could get our favourite book and have one another read it. If we make it to a second date we could discuss each others taste in literature and well me being me I would most likely complain about your book, but for that to happen we need to have our first date and... I'm getting off track. At the end off the night or day depending when this happens- if it happens, if everything went great you could possibly give me a quick peck on my cheek and we would go our separate ways till school the next day or two days later. Now I know this is very far fetched but what can you expect I'm a bookworm and I dream of things like this happening to me. But as I said before I value our friendship so much more and it would hurt if it didn't work out. That's why unless you actually like me please don't say yes. I love being your friend and I wouldn't want to intentionally do something do something that would ruin that. Now lets go back to grade one.

would you like to hang out with me circle yes or no

Yes                   no

-Javy