Special Chapter #1

Instead of doing one whole chapter of who knows what, I'll put a few snippets of (Y/n)'s childhood. 

Don't forget you can request a special chapter if you would like!

------------

Memory #1

"(Y/n)..." 

...

"(Y/n)?" 

...

Yuliy sat up in his bed and looked over to the other side of the room. He huffed, frowned, and scooted off of his bed. He waddled towards your sleeping figure and poked your cheek. Your face morphed into a frown with furrowed eyebrows as you swatted the young boy's hand away. 

"(Y/n), wake up," Yuliy said as he kept poking your chubby cheek. 

You swatted his small hand away again and turned to your side. 

"(Y/n), please!" Yuliy pleaded quietly. 

"No. I'm sleepy," you said as you flung your cover over your head. 

"Please...?" 

"No." 

"Okay..." Yuliy said sadly as he slowly turned away. He peeked over his shoulder to see if you'd respond. Which you didn't. He sighed and slowly walked to his bed and climbed up. 

You laid under the covers with your eyes wide opened. You were wide awake due to the poking, but you felt a little bad for hurting his feelings. 

"Goodnight, (Y/n)..." 

That was a stab to your young heart. You threw the covers over your head and turned to your other side and looked at him. He heard your shuffling and he gasped as a bright smile took form on his lips. 

"(Y/n), come here!" 

You hesitantly left the warmth of your bed and blanket and shuffled over to his bed. You climbed up and sat next to him. 

"Look!" He said excitedly pointing out his window. You peered out and gasped at the sight. It was beautiful! The stars shone brightly, but one stood out the most to you. The biggest and brightest star your young eyes have ever seen!  

"Wow..." 

"Right?! I wanted to show you because you like pretty stuff! Isn't it pretty?!" 

"Yeah..." you said with your voice barely above a whisper. 

You both sat next you each other, shoulders touching, as you watched the night sky. 

"Yuliy, it's past bed time. Won't your mom be mad?" You asked looking at him. 

"You're right! Let's go to bed!" 

You ran to your bed with light steps and jumped into bed. You brought the blanket up to your chin and stared up at the ceiling. You didn't feel tired at all. 

"Yuliy," you whispered out. 

"Hmm?" 

"I can't sleep..." 

"Me either." 

"You want to watch the sky again?" 

"...yeah." 

You both laid on his bed and stared out his window. Watching the stars. 

After watching the stars for who knows how long, you both started to feel drowsy. Your eyelids became heavy as you drifted off into a dreamless sleep. Yuliy followed suit soon after and drifted off into his own dreamless sleep.