Fiona x Eli Part 3

* Days Later *
Eli's point of view

Fiona has been locked inside her room for almost a week now. She would not get out, or even eat. I could't take it anymore. I go to her room and knock once again. She doesn't answer. I knock again and still no reply.

Getting worried I knocked the door open. " FIONA! ", I screamed. She was on the ground, passed out. I carried her and ran to Emily. " EMILY! HELP! " She wasn't so shocked, seeing as Fiona wouldn't even eat, and went straight to work, trying to heal her.

* 20 minutes later * " Eli, Fiona's awake ". I rushed past Emily and I was relieved to see Fiona still alive. I cried and hugged her, not wanting to let go. She felt so fragile, as I'd she could break any moment. I looked in her eyes and they were dull. It was as if they had no life or emotions. She looked almost dead.

" Eli, Fiona needs to eat. Feed her for me please ", Emily said to me. I took the bowl of food, and began feeding Fiona. " Also, Eli. Fiona needs to sleep with you for a while. She needs to know that she isn't lonely and needs to feel safe. " I looked at her. She was smirking.

That daughter of a bitc- " Eli. I'm sleepy. " I looked at her. I carried her bridal style to my room, put her on the bed gently, tucked her in, and looked at her cute sleeping face.

* 1 hour later * Lucky just randomly busted in the room and screamed " ELI! COME ON! WE HAVE A PARTY TO CHEER FIONA UP! WAKE HER UP AND BRING HER TOO!" Lucky was loud, too loud in fact. He was so loud that Fiona she fell of the bed as soon as he screamed. I went to her and checked if she was ok. We both glared at Lucky. " Let's go then ", I said.

* At the party * Everyone was laughing, dancing, and drinking. Fiona was starting to feel better, until she saw the person she hated the most. The one that killed Selena. Jack, the Ripper.