Who's That?

Violet woke up to the Orphanage Care Taker screaming at them to get up, she squints at the clock mounted on the wall. 'ugh, I absolutely hate Mrs.B' Violet and Jenna weren't treated well in the orphanage Violet begrudgingly gets out of bed to wake up Jenna, she shakes Jenna and Jenna mumbles " what......" Violet informs her gently "Breakfast". They where closer than sisters, the would and will always stick by each other's side. Jenna smiles and looks at Violet " you ready for a long day?  People are coming in to look at our group's files!" there are always rumors of how many people are coming in that day and whos going to be able to leave.

         After breakfast, the girls group gets dressed in the best clothes they have and go into the playroom to wait for the news intently listening to the discussions Violet and Jenna get pushed back and yelled at by Christi. Christi is the stereotypical bleach blonde hair and pin-up doll body, Christi snaps her fingers and her goons pin Violet and Jenna down Violet striggles " You'll get into a LOT of trouble!! I'm telling you! " Mrs. B bursts into the room the last second. she yells at Christi's goons to get off of the girls and tells the girls to get into the meeting room for an interveiw.

  TO BE CONTINUED
AUTHORS NOTE 

sorry for hiatus guys there has been some family stuff going on, I'm revising this to keep with older eddsworld audiences. because as ive see in this community it's mostly younger stories