Chapter 14: Happiness Joy Resentment and Fear

Logan's P.O.V.

I watched as Kalila sprinted from the room, her face showed all kinda of guilt and self hatred. I for one knew what that felt like..... it wasn't a nice feeling to have to leave with your viscous past...

"What the hell happened!?" I demanded. Anger filled me at the thought that someone had hurt her

"Cordelia kept callin' 'er a murderous freak an' Alison joined in on gangin' up on 'er!" Rogue told me angrily, glaring at Alison and her friends with hatred.

"She could have hurt us!" Alison said innocently

"So could anyone else here! But no one does and neither would she!" I snapped at Alison

"You bitch!" Laura snarled and before anyone could stop her, she slapped Alison across the face! "How dare you! You don't even know my sister! You can't just judge her by one event! It was out of her control!" She said angrily. "I'm sorry but you deserved that!"

"Laura!" I said shocked. But she did have a point. Alison's face was filled with shock and she splayed her hands out, blinding Laura! Now that really pissed me off! "ALISON GET OUT GO TO XEVIOR'S OFFICE NOW!" I yelled as I caught Laura. "We do NOT use our abilities to hurt the others within this school!" I told her angrily. I was usually a very lead back teacher but when someone hurts another student, I just do NOT take that lightly. It wasn't that I was favouriting Laura! I was still going to tell her off as well, but using your powers to harm another student is completely against the rules! I just did not tolerate that at all!

"Logan...." Rogue's voice snapped me from my angry thoughts

"What?" I asked her as I rubbed my face with my hand

"Shouldn't you go check on Kalila?" She asked me.

"I can't not right now! I have to deal with this!" I said looking at Laura. She had that annoyed expression on her face as she folded her arms

"I'm sorry Logan but....she was asking for it!" Laura said

"Look I understand but you....." I stopped as the other students were watching us. Some of Alison's friends would love to tease her about this later "Get to training!" I said and they all hurried off. "Look Laura, you can't go around hitting people no matter how much they diserved it! But please I don't want you getting in trouble like that just for giving someone a good slap!" I said

Laura laughed. "Alright Old Man, now go find my sister before something happens to her and I kick your ass!" She threatened

I raiseed my hands in innocence. "I have a class to take, I'll find he-" I broke off as she gave me that stome cold glare. "Alright, get to training, I'll get Colossus to cover for me" I said and left quickly to get Piotr and he soon took over, before i made my way to find Kalila......

Third Person P.O.V.

Kalila sat and cried until she could cry no more tears. It was a pitiful sight to see. She was too engrossed in her self loathing and guilt to notice the sinister presence which was lurking close by. Watching her like it had that night in the forest after she had been shopping with her friends. Everything was going well and she could hear Logan calling her name. His voice alone brought a small smile to her tear stained face. Yet the self-hatred, self-loathing, guilt was still shining in her purple eyes. What had happened in her past that had made her so broken......

Logan soon found her. Sitting down beside her, he wrapped one of his muscled arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to him, rocking her back and forth, lulling her body shaking sobs. Her words were filled with self loathing and brokenness, they were muffled by his chest as she turned into his open embrace.

"Hey...sh sh I know you never meant to, it wasn't your fault Kit!" He told her. Anyone in a fifty mile radius could see how much he cared for her! How much he loved her and wanted to protect her!

"B-b-but *sob* s-she....w-why....?" Kalila sobbed.

You could see how much seeing her in pain hurt Logan so much. He was too busy caring for the love of his life to care about the watching sinister eyes......

Sorry for the short chapter let me know what you think. Please vote, comment and follow