11.healing

The silence filled everywhere in the living room, if there was a sound for the scars and bruises which were on Taeyong's body and face, then that's what he was hearing.

Jaehyun walked towards him with a soft smile, he sat infront of Taeyong on the floor.

The boy was trying so hard to cover the dark circle around his left eye with his bangs. His lips were bloody and had a big bruis on his cheek.

Jaehyun giggled. "Now getting in fights?"

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "He started it"

Jaehyun laughed, Taeyong was acting like that one little child who tries to act innocent after fighting.

He removed Taeyong's hair from his forehead carefully to clean his wounds.

"What happend?"

"It's because everyone are keep talking sh*t about us since you come to my university to pick me up, they all call us filthy homos"

Jaehyun raised up Taeyong's chin to clean his lips.

"Are you embarrassed? If that's it i won't come anymore. But i thought you're okay with people finding out your sexuality"

"It's not like that, i'm not embarrassed and i don't give a damn what the say about me being gay..."

Taeyong lowered his head, Jaehyun could see the boy was blushing.

"That sh*t face dude called you a 'f*king perverted piece of trash' so you know....uh-i...k-kinda punched him..."

Jaehyun's eyes widened, Taeyong just got in fight only because someone insulted Jaehyun and Not because of his own conditions as a student.

Looking at Taeyong playing with his fingers, Jaehyun laughed loudly at Taeyong's cuteness.

"You punched him because of me?!"

Taeyong raised his head with a frown.

"He didn't have the right to call you like that!"

Jaehyun was still laughing, he never expected something like that from Taeyong. He was defending Jaehyun with risking his own health, even though it wasn't really logical but Jaehyun should admit how heart warming he was feeling.

"Omg...you didn't have to do that"

"I had to! Plus i lost my sh*t when he called you a d*k face! Like even a hog is prettier than that f*ker. For god sake how can someone call you like that?! I mean look at you, you're the most handsome and good looking man i ever seen in my life!"

Taeyong was keep yelling with objection without even knowing what he was saying. Finally breathing heavily because of shouting for like three minutes the boy just realized what he said.

Taeyong lowered his head with shock.

OMG WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SAY!?

Jaehyun burst out of laughter, meanwhile Taeyong wanted to disappear because of embarrassment.

Jaehyun played with Taeyong's hair while laughing, giving the boy a peck on his forehead.

"It's alright dummy, he's just jealous of me for having a sweet hearted and gorgeous boyfriend like you"

Jaehyun was still giggling while putting plaster on Taeyong's wounds.

"Now give me your hands"

Taeyong paniced, he knew what Jaehyun wanted to do.

"W-why?"

Jaehyun holded Taeyong's hand, lifting up his sleeve he started to open the bandage around the boy's wrist.