Detachment~ Part 8

Warning: SMUT content. Proceed at own risk.

Valentine's Day~ 5pm, February 14th, 2019.

Inoo nervously closes the hotel door. This is Yuto and Yamada's idea. Even though he felt excited when they proposed this set up, being left alone outside of Takaki's mansion is causing him to become fidgety.

Inoo has been feeling guilty for allowing Yabu to hug him last night. On their commute home after the cocktail party, Takaki has been very quiet. He gave Inoo his goodnight kiss as usual, but later move to sleep on the sofa. Takaki left home very early this morning, avoiding breakfast with Inoo.

Is Yuya angry at me? Is it because Kota hug me? Did he saw?

Inoo consulted Yuto and Yamada about Takaki's strange behaviour. Inoo didn't know what he did wrong.

"Hmm... actually... it's not you Kei," Yuto sips the tea from his cup. Yamada's organic tea is still the best he ever tasted.

"Then what?"

Yuto appears hesitant. He looks at Yamada, asking for some back up. Yamada is busy feeding Ainosuke who is sitting on Inoo's lap next to him.

Yamada frowns. "Hmm... hmmm.... I don't know how to say this, Kei-sama. Yuto-san, it's better if you are the one who tell him."

"Yamada, please. Yuya is not here. There's no need to be formal with me," Inoo reminds the shorter boy.

"Okay, I am going to be directly honest here," Yuto leans forward. "Hikaru provoked him."

"What?"

"When you were meeting Yabu, Hikaru met Takaki-san at the party. He sorts of tried to make Takaki-san jealous of you and Yabu."

Inoo could feel his heart beating fast. "Was he angry? Is that why he is avoiding me?"

"Yes... and no."

"Come on Yuto-kun! Tell me!"

"He is not really angry... But Keito feel Takaki-san might be jealous."

"Aren't the two the same?" Yamada interrupts. "Jealous people usually get angry."

"Takaki-san was angry because of his encounter with his 'brother', Chinen- the man with yellow necktie."

"Eihh??? That's his brother?" Inoo couldn't hide his surprise.

"Adopted brother- previously. Not anymore," Yamada clarifies. He takes Ainosuke from Inoo's lap, allowing his master to concentrate on Yuto's story.

"Chinen threatened Takaki-san, that he will cause trouble. And later, that bitchy Hikaru talk to Takaki-san about you and Yabu. You know, about the intimate stuff."

Inoo becomes restless. The later part of Yuto's sentences makes him feel uneasy.

"Have you... you know...you and Takaki-san..." Yuto stutters with his words.

Yamada instinctively put his hands on Ainosuke's ears.

Yuto give a long exhale. "Well, Hikaru was talking about Yabu slept with you, that Yabu 'tasted' you... and Takaki-san is having Yabu's leftover. He was trying to talk in detail about Yabu's behaviour during sex, but Takaki-san brushed him off. That jerk is so disgusting!"

Inoo could feel blood rushing up his face. He is embarrassed, that Hikaru talked about his sex life freely to others.

Yamada, noticing the painful expression on Inoo's face, hands him a glass of plain water to calm the man down. He eyes Yuto, signalling the boy to take things easy. Yuto cups his own mouth, realizing he might be saying things over the limit.

"Kei... I'm sorry..."

Inoo didn't reply.