*3*

Pit ran over to the bench exited as ever before he skidded to a halt and sat down next to the boy. "Hello again Dark!" Pit greeted Dark with a big grin plastered to his face. "Hi Pit. You're sure exited. What's up?" Dark asked Pit with a small smile. "Not much. Just thought I'd come and visit like you requested." He said as he looked around the empty park. "Oh. Thanks! I kinda just wanted to get to know you better, you seem nice."

"Thank you! Wanna go on the swings and talk?" Pit asked the Raven haired boy as he pointed to the empty swings. "Sure! Sounds fun." Dark said getting up and heading over to the swings being followed after by Pit. They each took a swing next to one another and began slowly swinging with the breeze. "So what do you wanna talk about?" Pit looked to Dark with a questioning look. "I don't know." He replied looking away from Pit. "Well... What do you like to do for fun?" Pit asked.

"I quite enjoy reading and coming to the park. You?"

"I like walking, training for battle, and eating food!" Pit laughed a bit at his last statment and could see Dark give off a slight chuckle. "Wait are you laughing at me? On our first hangout session?" Pit acted taken a back and shocked.

"No! You just made a silly comment! I saw you laugh at it too.." Dark quickly replied.

"Heh.. You're right. I did laugh at it."

"So I wasn't the only one!" Dark exclaimed.

"Nope. You weren't." Pit smiled his big smile. Dark chuckled a bit under his breath as he swung. "So what now?" He asked.

"Dunno." Pit replied. "Wanna get ice cream?"

"Sure." Dark stopped swinging and stood up, Pit following suit. They began making their way to a nearby ice cream place. "So what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"I really like Vanilla. You?" Pit glanced at Dark.

"I enjoy chocolate."

"Huh. I guess chocolate's alright. Do you enjoy toppings?"

"Not really. Do you?"

"Yep! I like sprinkles." Pit smiled like a goof.

"Cool." Dark slightly smiled as he noticed Pit seemed super exited for ice cream. "Well we're here!" Dark exclaimed as they arrived at an ice cream parlor.

"Yay!" Pit jumped in excitement. They walked into the shop when suddenly.....

--------------------------------------

Oh man! What's gonna happen next?! Find out soon!

-Trash-o