Problem solved! Part 1.

RF2: *has a stack of papers on his hands* So, about a problem of @ninjarider1. If you guys read his latest chapter of MLP reacts to AU, it says here that a writer named yolocolton just blocked him for spamming.......... I believe that ninja today is in a bad mood and he asks his fellow followers and writers for help to prove that he is innocent. But! I believe that he is innocent! Wanna know why? Because I talked to the yolocolton him/herself! But, before he/she replied me back, I began to check the comments of the crime scene and saw nothing but two comments of ninjarider1, not a repeated comment a different comment. The first one is where ninja said,

 "Dude, if you're one of the Flash Haters, your fate was sealed." then yolocolton replied, "i respect all characters of mlp. i just don't find flash's character well developed. nothing more."

The other one is where JessTheAlpha commented to a ship of Rarity and AppleJack...........which is not my fav. Anyway! JessTheAlpha commented "#NO" and yolocolton just replied question marks and LMAO and etc. then ninja joined and commented this,

"Crowd: BOOOOO!!!!

Applespike fans: GET OUT HERE!

Random: FBI! FBI! OPEN UP!"

I Checked a few more chapters and saw no spams. And finally, yolocolton replied to me and said this..."he went through every chapter of my story and basically commented the same thing for each chapter. i had like ten chapters written for that story, and his comments spammed my notifications. please stop messaging me. i apologize if i hurt your friend's feelings. i was in a bad mood when i received the notifications and his comments ticked me off because it showed hate towards my opinions on ships. i already explained this. i never called him a bad person, he just ticked me off because his comments showed hate. nothing more."Yare Yare...... Well, now I know who's the real culprit of this crime scene....... A BUG! *slams the papers on his table*

Thanks to the wiki. A software bug is an error, flaw, or in a or that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. The process of finding and fixing bugs is termed "" and often uses formal techniques or tools to pinpoint bugs, and since the 1950s, some computer systems have been designed to also deter, detect or auto-correct various computer bugs during operations.

Most bugs arise from mistakes and errors made in either a program's or its , or in components and used by such programs. A few are caused by producing incorrect code. A program that contains a large number of bugs, and/or bugs that seriously interfere with its functionality, is said to be buggy (defective). Bugs can trigger errors that may have . Bugs may have subtle effects or cause the program to or the computer. Other bugs qualify as and might, for example, enable a to bypass in order to .

Some software bugs have been linked to disasters. Bugs in code that controlled the machine were directly responsible for patient deaths in the 1980s. In 1996, the 's US$1 billion rocket had to be destroyed less than a minute after launch due to a bug in the on-board guidance computer program. In June 1994, a Royal Air Force helicopter into the , killing 29. This was initially dismissed as pilot error, but an investigation by convinced a inquiry that it may have been caused by a software bug in the aircraft's .

In 2002, a study commissioned by the US 's concluded that "software bugs, or errors, are so prevalent and so detrimental that they cost the US economy an estimated $59 billion annually, or about 0.6 percent of the gross domestic product".

This should prove ninja's innocence for not spamming yolocolton's story. Well ninja, I don't know if this should help, but hey, I tried my best. So, if you guys had any more information about ninja's current problem, PM it to me.